I really wish Game would rap more like this.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Where he is not name dropping so much and just rapping., when the boy is not name dropping alot or is not doing it all. Damn he is so much better to listen to. That and him stealing flows to.

I understand everyone has their signature style. But this nikkas name dropping can just be tiring.

and honestly its not even that him name dropping for lyrical purposes is bad. Its just he keeps using the same nikkas of Pac, Dre, Eazy etc. and he's not that creative with it when he does.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Game is an underrated rapper, makes dope albums too...just wish he wasn’t such a weirdo, would probably listen to him more:francis:
eh looking at Game and his music, he aint really underrated to me. hell depending on the group of people hes overatted imo.

His rapping gets irritating after a while with all the name dropping. if he dropped it and did it moderately he would be dope. His flow, cadence, etc is cool that namedropping tho...

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh looking at Game and his music, he aint really underrated to me. hell depending on the group of people hes overatted imo.

His rapping gets irritating after a while with all the name dropping. if he dropped it and did it moderately he would be dope. His flow, cadence, etc is cool that namedropping tho...
:heh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Game really a rapper's rapper meaning he really got bars and a ear for beats but he done so much weird shyt you feel lame bumping his shyt I never hear game music getting played in cars
Thats crazy when u think about it. But I've heard more yg played than Game. Shame. Dude is dope, but kinda inauthentic.

Door song, but the n1gga use to a crip. His background all over the place.