I received the new gene-editing drug for sickle cell disease. It changed my life.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He just told you that if you undergo genetic editing, it is YOU who will be changing

And your response is Ok….AND

:russ:

people want to change for a variety of reasons, but mostly for the better.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
people want to change for a variety of reasons, but mostly for the better.
Man, lemme keep it all the way funky with yall. If humans really master DNA manipulation within my lifetime, I am the first one on that train. I want a tail.
vBqz04I.png

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He just told you that if you undergo genetic editing, it is YOU who will be changing

And your response is Ok….AND

:russ:

Take a break from the internet man. It has some of you ready to debate gotdamn EVERYTHING.

I remember hearing from Prodigy about sickle cell pain and it’s no joke . You got some audacity to tell someone going thru that, that this is a bad thing.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Take a break from the internet man. It has some of you ready to debate gotdamn EVERYTHING.

I remember hearing from Prodigy about sickle cell pain and it’s no joke . You got some audacity to tell someone going thru that, that this is a bad thing.
He's literally advocating for suffering and death over a legit cure. :skip:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
People don't understand the effects of gene editing

If you go back and study what was happening during Noah's day and why GOD sent the flood, it was because of this.

Noah was "perfect" in his generation, meaning he was not involved in the genetic editing the people were doing during his time. Technology back then was more advanced than the people writing your school books wanted you to believe.

Go look up the meaning of the word "tamiym"......His dna was not corrupted.

This is the trouble with what scientists are doing today. You're trying to change what GOD created instead of believing in and relying on GOD to change it like He says He is going to do at the Resurrection.

This is why a lot of people think the Mark of the Beast is going to do with gene editing, because whoever receives the Mark will not be able to be saved.

There is nothing new under the sun.