I received the new gene-editing drug for sickle cell disease. It changed my life.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
All you negroes scared of tech and change, thinking vaccines are the devil, gonna die out. Leaving the world for us ready to progress.

As I've said many times: the world will change with or without you. There's no stopping it. It is the next step in evolution and inevitable.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Of all the diseases to test this tech out on they chose sickle cell and beta thalassemia, I wonder why. :stopitslime:

Glad the treatment is working for bro though.
don't start conspiracies. what makes you guys happy? inherent fear mongering is not awareness...

you can see just in the related or similar threads that's not true. it's being tested broadly for many things. :comeon:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All you negroes scared of tech and change, thinking vaccines are the devil, gonna die out. Leaving the world for us ready to progress.

As I've said many times: the world will change with or without you. There's no stopping it. It is the next step in evolution and inevitable.
the fear comes from lack of understanding and it's a broader problem that is coupled with anti intellectualism becoming more common

for the record we don't have to trust anyone. these treatments have to be documented and can be reviewed. they want to stop advancing science because science can be used for nefarious reasons. like humans should stop development out of fear.

If they did he's just complain about that too. :mjlol:
and that the issue. fools don't know what they want just scared all the time.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
don't start conspiracies. what makes you guys happy? inherent fear mongering is not awareness...

you can see just in the related or similar threads that's not true. it's being tested broadly for many things. :comeon:
They are beta testers for the tech. That's all I said. If this improves the quality of life for people with sickle cell then great. Doesn't change the fact that the long-term effects of this tech are unknown.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They are beta testers for the tech. That's all I said. If this improves the quality of life for people with sickle cell then great. Doesn't change the fact that the long-term effects of this tech are unknown.
And that's a choice any early tester makes on a personal level. beyond that like i said this gene editing tech is being tested for things such as high cholesterol and much more. you created this fake scenario where the first thing they did was target brehs when those people volunteer.

"long term effects unknown". you could say that for everything that is new in the medical field. Volunteers are brave and know what they get into.

you have no point despite all your bullshyt. nobody was forced to go there. these people do because of wanting to get passed what they are living with. it's the same in any clinical trial that produces positive results. all the medicine you use all the scientific processes you depend on were once unproven and tested. stop fear mongering for the sake of it.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Of all the diseases to test this tech out on they chose sickle cell and beta thalassemia, I wonder why. :stopitslime:

Glad the treatment is working for bro though.
Black people/illnesses that occur predominantly in blacks are rarely the target for the pharmaceutical industry. This is a major achievement. It costs a grip too (around 1.2 million/treatment)

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
The company is required to do long term testing for chronic treatments before approval; even longer with gene testing.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
And that's a choice any early tester makes on a personal level. beyond that like i said this gene editing tech is being tested for things such as high cholesterol and much more. you created this fake scenario where the first thing they did was target brehs when those people volunteer.

"long term effects unknown". and you could say that for everything that is new in the medical field. Volunteers are brave and know what they get into.

you have no point despite all your bullshyt. nobody was forced to go there. these people do because of wanting to get passed what they are living with. it's the same in any clinical trial that produces positive results. all the medicine you use all the scientific processes you depend on were once unproven and tested. stop fear mongering for the sake of it.
This treatment is really only addressing a small subset of those with sickle cell in the USA. Again this isn't addressing the sickle cell disease overall as it is way too expensive.

I have a sibling who received a bone marrow transplant to address his sickle cell disease. But you keep rambling on......

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This treatment is really only addressing a small subset of with sickle celll in the USA. Again this isn't addressing the the sickle cell disease overall as it way too expensive.

I have a sibling who received a bone marrow transplant to address his sickle cell disease. But you keep rambling on......
again you said absolutely nothing. you are faking outrage breh