I respect GangBanging but can't imagine that energy...

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
I can't imagine growing up with that energy. I not on sight cause you from a different hood. I could see nigggas gettin jammed for being and the wrong place at the wrong time okay I can understand that.

But basing my whole life busting and niggga heads just because they not part of my of town or my click or on some petty shyt is very unfamiliar energy for me. Getting paper by any means now that's a different story...

Just sayin'...

Last edited:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
34281.jpg

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I agree with the original intended purpose of gangbanging which was community protection and upliftment not what we have today. Gangbanging in the 60s and 70s was a created out of necessity by the black man what we have today is a cac created b*stardization of gangbanging.​

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
I agree with the original intended purpose of gangbanging which was community protection and upliftment not what we have today. Gangbanging in the 60s and 70s was a created out of necessity by the black man what we have today is a cac created b*stardization of gangbanging.​

Naw fam.
Gangbang it wasn't ever about no "upliftment":mjlol:.

Is some cases it was for protection, but for the most part it was just about plain ignorance.