I See The Coli ignored Kodak & Plies dropping the best collab this year so far...

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This joint was fire. You can front on them all you want lyrically, but the beats were fire, and they had better chemistry on here than anybody else throughout the year that dropped these joint tapes/albums.

Not sure who else was close.

Offset and 21 Savage??? That was Offset carrying a sleep walking 21 Savage the whole time:pachaha:.

Future and Young Thug??? :mjlol: Just another failed attempt at Young Thug's team to try to latch onto somebody who actually has legit buzz.

Styles P and Berner??? Loved that album, but Berner's voice is still pretty :ld:

Tee Grizzley and Lil Durk??? Thought it was pretty nice and they do have chemistry, but I don't care for Durk much, and it just wasn't as good as FEMA:yeshrug:

NBA Young Boy and Moneybagg Yo?? That was cool, but they beefin' and don't even acknowledge the album:childplease:

Tripple Redd & Lil' Wop??? :scust::scust::scust:

Chris Brown & Ray J???:usure::usure:

Styles P & Talib Kweli??? Needed better beats:manny:

And I'm mostly referring to rapper collabs, not producer/rapper collabs.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
That tape slapped

I was little worried about plies ruining it (never really listened to plies)

:ld: they have really good chemistry

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Shyt was str8 garbage I'm sorry anyone who thought this ass juice was fire needs to have their ears removed and donated to someone who actually knows what music is I'd rather listen to brian pumper fake jewelry wearing ass b4 I listen to two of the biggest c00ns in rap today who can barely speak English attempt to rap about anything I'm happy nikkaz ignored this GABAGE!!!!
:mjlol::pacspit::trash:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That tape slapped

I was little worried about plies ruining it (never really listened to plies)

:ld: they have really good chemistry

Pretty much how I felt before I listened. I haven’t been much into Plies since his 08 album, and a couple tracks here and there over the years. But him and Kodak came correct on here. Almost sounded like Real Testament/Definition Of Real Plies

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Shyt was str8 garbage I'm sorry anyone who thought this ass juice was fire needs to have their ears removed and donated to someone who actually knows what music is I'd rather listen to brian pumper fake jewelry wearing ass b4 I listen to two of the biggest c00ns in rap today who can barely speak English attempt to rap about anything I'm happy nikkaz ignored this GABAGE!!!!
:dj2::dj2:

Daps
thats alot of hating.. :whew:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I skimmed this trash. "Too Much Money" has a decent beat but it's squandered. "Headache" is a lil better. They should do a video for that.

Overall :yawn: