I started going to the gym breh..

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welcome to the elite brotherhood :blessed:

Once you start seeing those results and taking your shirt off around chicks and they gawking :banderas: gym is life

Join us here breh
I always got attention from women. But after 4 months of hitting the gym, dropping 15 pounds, putting on a decent bit of muscle and working on my skincare I dead ass have to beat the women off with a stick. I also feel and look 100x better so confidence through the roof. Then add all the beautiful hot women you get to see at the gym and I don’t get how everybody doesn’t go.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Sum wrong wit a taco lawd dis shyt hard

Damn I luv drinking I do it only during The Weekends now and I like drinking dese ice vanilla coffees from Starbuccs u buy in the gas station.

Dis shyt hard
Just drink water black coffee or tea. You can drink once a week problem is most folks like to eat like shyt when they are drunk and when they are hung over too. Two days can set you back a week.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Just drink water black coffee or tea. You can drink once a week problem is most folks like to eat like shyt when they are drunk and when they are hung over too. Two days can set you back a week.

Yeah I'm one of those people too.

Getting drunk is fun but I kick it the curb when I'm actually trying to cut because I'll be running through greasy fried goodness on a hangover day

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Most jobs over here in America are 40hrs a week Billy…There are 168hrs in a week…I didn’t create the rules just operating in them

112 hours if you sleep 8 hours a day

Honestly I'm kinda curious what a typical day looks like if you workout 4 times a day.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Watch out for Caffeine addiction that shyt is no joke. I've been drinking black coffee for almost 10 years and I was just busy and didn't drink coffee for like 2 days and thought I had the fukking flu it hit me so bad, dizzyness, stomach sick. Drank some coffee and within a couple hours was feeling better. Gonna have to wean off this like its heroin or some shyt man

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta

Yea I drink atleasr 3 liters of water a day I know dat ain’t much but I be driving a lot and having to pee every 25 minutes annoying hell.

I drink so much me being drunk ain’t no different than being sober I normally only eat once a day. On Sunday I had 2 tacos and prolly half a fifth of tequila and sum drinks at a bar…idk how to calorie count yet but yea lol

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Yeah I'm one of those people too.

Getting drunk is fun but I kick it the curb when I'm actually trying to cut because I'll be running through greasy fried goodness on a hangover day
I mean eating food is part of the fun of getting drunk lol. then you gotta eat greasey shyt the next day to cure your hangover.