I think I'm finally picking up yoga in 2020

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
It's something I been saying I'd do for 2 or 3 years, on the premise that I wanna still be movin n' groovin as I age. Every now and then I'll come across some elderly all hunched over depending on a cane or walker and the thought of it haunts me :merchant:

I'm 32 now, this'll make a new decade, it's time :ehh: I encourage my fellow lowtop :flabbynsick: brehs to join. To the brehs already in it, put us on.

Last edited:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I haven't been able to touch my toes or even my ankles since '92

:lupe: maybe yoga will help with my flexibility...I be in the gym heavy but my flexibility is getting worse somehow

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m still relatively young and I’m still in the same boat. Wanna get the yoga poppin, specifically hot yoga

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I here it’s good for non-impact cardio... especially hot yoga

I thought about it... might do it for flexibility purposes and balance. I hear a lot of athletes do it

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo, I did yoga in rehab. shyt was :ahh:

I need to get back into it. Those poses and stretching feels so good:ohlawd:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I love it. Whenever I have back pain, neck pain, basically any aches I just do like 30mins-1 hour of yoga and I feel like a new woman.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Y’all talking studio yoga or YouTube yoga :mjgrin:
A lil of both for me personally. I figure I'll do it and meditation during my lunch breaks and eat on the clock. There's a few places to go for guidance tho. I started meditation with guidance so I definitely understand the need
@śïñe•qúå_nøn given your background can you recommend some good yoga for the OP?

Don't get on my had side summoning that bytch :camby: We don't need that bullshyt here. He can fukk his goats in peace.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
A lil of both for me personally. I figure I'll do it and meditation during my lunch breaks and eat on the clock. There's a few places to go for guidance tho. I started meditation with guidance so I definitely understand the need

Don't get on my had side summoning that bytch :camby: We don't need that bullshyt here. He can fukk his goats in peace.
:whoa::whoa:

The Indians invented yoga. I just thought as a New Years peace offering Sudesh may be able to steer you down the right path of spiritual wellness. My bad breh, no harm no foul.