I think my Royal Rumble tickets just got upgraded

Daps
Reppin
Houston, Screwston, TX
So, I bought 2 tickets to the Rumble. Ordered Fl6 Row Z which was supposed to be right next to the ramp. Got the tickets in the mail 2 weeks ago. Today, I received 2 more tickets. They are better seats, Fl1 row J and say WWE Relocations on the tickets. There was no info in the envelope though. I'm guessing they upgraded my seats either due to a production change, or low ticket sales. It does look like my original section isn't in the same place on the seating chart anymore. Anyone have any experiences like this?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That's what's up. I got free tickets to the rumble myself. Our seats sucked for mania at metlife so they comped us with free ones. Had first row upper deck and obstructed view, so we complained. Looking now at the map my buddy sent me when he got the tickets, looks like Floor 6 was facing a pillar or something. The ones you got now look to be right in front of the hard camera so get that TSC sign ready. :ufdup:

Don't know what my mania tickets are looking like since the ones I purchased are in a non existing section so if they throwing some chairs on there and having us watch on the big screen due to bad angle again then I'll complain and get free tickets for another event. fukk WWE and their lack of making the experience enjoyable for all in attendance.

Are there a lot of tickets still left for rumble?

Daps
Reppin
Houston, Screwston, TX
Just scored front row tickets for When Worlds Collide. I also won free front row tickets for an indie card called Champions Cup here Saturday afternoon featuring Tessa Blanchard and Jacob Fatu and the Samoan Dynasty including Rikishi. So front row for that, front row for the Champions Cup card, and 10th row for the Rumble. Wrestling fan super weekend, here I come.