I think that black women should.....

Tapp

All Star
Daps
Have unconditional love towards other black men whether they be fam , friends, or random black guys on the street.

Seriously how hard is it to smile if a random brotha ask you to:stopitslime:

How hard is it to look a random breh in the face and return a greeting:stopitslime:

Women of other races show me way more love on average:mjcry:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll don't get tired of these gender fighting threads? You sub-dissing @Marty Kaan now.
Have unconditional love towards other black men whether they be fam , friends, or random black guys on the street.

How hard is it to look a random breh in the face and return a greeting:stopitslime:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-men-are-the-only-race-of-men-that-ask-me-to-smile.369753/

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Real talk, I have the same experience. Non-black women show me more love than black women per average. I don't know why (yet) but this is the case.

In truth, there's nothing wrong with asking a black woman to smile. This is actually a polite way of hitting on a woman, which makes it even more ridiculous that black women complain about it. I guess some black women would rather black men be lascivious about their bodies or refuse to talk to them at all, than throw teasing pick up lines. But then they'd just complain about all of the former too, which gets to my latest point: women at best are hard to understand and contradictory. This is why listening to them is fruitless when it comes to pick up

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

I stay smiling breh. Unless I'm having an extremely shytty day.... And then those who see me daily notice it immediately. I have a wonderful smile & love to show it off :biggrin::tongue::thumbsup:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i see a black man with a :beli: face, can i tell him to smile because it will warm my heart chakra? Would he get upset?
:lupe:

I stay smiling breh. Unless I'm having an extremely shytty day.... And then those who see me daily notice it immediately. I have a wonderful smile & love to show it off :biggrin::tongue::thumbsup:

I don't think OP means black women always have to smile or need to smile. I think what he's saying is that the pick up line is being overblown and taken out of context by feminist cronies. Asking a woman to smile is really just a pick up line. If a woman obeys and smiles, that means she might like you and you can push for more. Some women, however, take the line to mean they actually have to walk around smiling all day or else black men will be peeved :dead:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
While this is great to know, I don't think OP means black women always have to smile or need to smile. I think what he's saying is that the pick up line is being overblown and taken out of context by feminist cronies.
Even in those situations I find myself smiling, I kinda find humor in a guy who feels ballsy enough to step to me. Be it a cheesy line:palm::lolbron: or something that makes me say :damn: in my head I'll manage to muster a legit smile.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
i always smile and speak to every black woman i come in contact with every day. especially at school and they always smile and speak back. i make it a habit to make black women smile because it could make their day depending on the mood their in. nothing is better than seeing our women happy:yeshrug:.they're important and i appreciate them and they need to be reminded of this, because there are way too many c00ns running rampant saying wild shyt to them everyday. witness it all the time:francis:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think OP means black women always have to smile or need to smile. I think what he's saying is that the pick up line is being overblown and taken out of context by feminist cronies. Asking a woman to smile is really just a pick up line. If a woman obeys and smiles, that means she might like you and you can push for more. Some women, however, take the line to mean they actually have to walk around smiling all day or else black men will be peeved :dead:

Ohhhhhhhhh. I smile at anyone that makes eye contact because I learned that from How To Win Friends and Influence People. It's crazy what a lil smile can do.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohhhhhhhhh. I smile at anyone that makes eye contact because I learned that from How To Win Friends and Influence People. It's crazy what a lil smile can do.

See what a little understanding can do? Black men asking a woman to smile is just a social engineering tactic to get a certain social outcome, nothing more. It's not about misogyny; it's about "winning friends and influencing people".

Studies say people actually BECOME HAPPIER when they smile. If a woman is happier she is more likely to respond to your advances.

Logically then when a woman concedes and smiles at you, she becomes happier and then is more likely to give you her number. If you apply this logic to 10 women, the women who smile will give you more numbers than those who don't. So then a "smile" is a signal that a woman is likely to respond to your advances. Men thus adapt this "ask for a smile" strategy into their repertoire in order to increase their reproductive success and fitness.

It's evolution, brehs and brehettes. :whoo:

@Marty Kaan
@PeridotPuss

Last edited: