I think the WNBA and womans basketball in general is about to see major growth in popularity

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Make a show that’s part NFL Hard Knocks, part Bad Girls Club…interest in the league would skyrocket … Base it around whatever team gets Angel Reese for the first season
They definitely could use an E! stimulus. They need to get Taylor Swift involved. Have Taylor swift and Beyonce be honorary coaches for all star game or some shyt.

WNBA HAD THEIR HIGHEST RATINGS
BACK IN THE LATE 90S EARLY 2000S
WHEN REAL WOMEN PLAYED THE GAME.

ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM...

AINT NOBODY TRYING TO SEE
A BUNCH OF NEW AGE DIKES RUNNING AROUND
WHICH IS WHY COLLEGE BALL DOES BETTER.

WHO IS GONNA STEER THEIR KIDS
TO WATCH A LGTB LEAGUE
IN LARGE AMOUNTS?

THIS IS STILL AMERICA.

:devil:
:evil:

While crass I think this also has something to do with it.

The WNBA is never going to succeed on its own merits -- so if the plan is for the NBA to subsidize it let's go all the way with it:

I had no clue there were only 12 teams. If they raised the salary cap how quickly would some of these teams fold?

What is a viable path for the success of this league? Do they need a reality show on some total divas shyt? Gianna would have helped but that’s no longer an option. Too many of the owners are cheapskates.

They should incentivize more of the NBA owners to field WNBA teams. What about whatever amount you spend on your WNBA team offsets cap penalties of your NBA team? For every one million you spend on your WNBA team 5 mill gets added to cap space.

Joe Lacob could spent 16 mill on a wnba team and get the warriors under the cap. For a team that’s already under the cap like the Knicks maybe you get extra picks in the draft if you field a team or you get extra cap space.

The NBA is already subsidizing the WNBA might as well formalize it. Maybe more nba fans would be checking into the wnba because it would impact the nba team they root for.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They definitely could use an E! stimulus. They need to get Taylor Swift involved. Have Taylor swift and Beyonce be honorary coaches for all star game or some shyt.

While crass I think this also has something to do with it.

The WNBA is never going to succeed on its own merits -- so if the plan is for the NBA to subsidize it let's go all the way with it:

MORE NBA TEAMS DID FUND WNBA TEAMS
IN THE PAST BUT ITS A LOST CAUSE.

7 WNBA TEAMS DONT EXIST ANYMORE
INCLUDING THE STORIED COMETS FRANCHISE
WHO WON 4 TITLES IN A ROW.

:devil:
:evil: