"I think they’re still counting money in the back office "'13-14 Brooklyn Nets Season Thread

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I have one that doesn't say Brooklyn on it

BROOKLYN-NETS-New-Era-Fitteds-Caps-59Fifty-black-gray-under-brim-2012-new-500x379.jpg

I have that one
It says Brooklyn on the back

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
More KG games in person for ya

He's in my city again :to: I've met KG a few times before, but now he'll be a regular so that should be fun.

This won't match the feeling of KG in Boston when I was there senior year, but I was there media day. They're gonna be amazing to watch. All those games I covered on a Sunday night while football was on in fukkin Newark, they'll be much more worth it now whenever I'm in town.

All I'll say is, Sunday night, March 30th 2014, Wolves /Nets. Get that ticket now because by then that ticket might get jacked up given where I hope my team goes.

Besides, we need a repeat of this :steviej:

Low key, Wolves /Nets games at NJ/BK always wind up good.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
He's in my city again :to: I've met KG a few times before, but now he'll be a regular so that should be fun.

This won't match the feeling of KG in Boston when I was there senior year, but I was there media day. They're gonna be amazing to watch. All those games I covered on a Sunday night while football was on in fukkin Newark, they'll be much more worth it now whenever I'm in town.

All I'll say is, Sunday night, March 30th 2014, Wolves /Nets. Get that ticket now because by then that ticket might get jacked up given where I hope my team goes.

Besides, we need a repeat of this :steviej:

Low key, Wolves /Nets games at NJ/BK always wind up good.

Yeah they do. I remember one game in newark Morrow having 42 but it was wasted cause of the loss. Pekovic killed us and that was the game that made me look at him like :ohhh:

And that game in brooklyn is the exact reason we went for PP and KG. Blowing leads, easy buckets, no heart, fight in them. Honestly if you want to look back on that season in a nutshell, that might be the signature game :snoop:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Yeah they do. I remember one game in newark Morrow having 42 but it was wasted cause of the loss. Pekovic killed us and that was the game that made me look at him like :ohhh:

And that game in brooklyn is the exact reason we went for PP and KG. Blowing leads, easy buckets, no heart, fight in them. Honestly if you want to look back on that season in a nutshell, that might be the signature game :snoop:

That was the game that birthed Pekovic and gave him the starting job for good. And yes, Morrow had 45 that night. I even predicted the 4 point play he made late that game because my team constantly does that. Wolves fans were out in full force that night too.

Nets fans saw Pek destroy Brook and were like :damn:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
That was the game that birthed Pekovic and gave him the starting job for good. And yes, Morrow had 45 that night. I even predicted the 4 point play he made late that game because my team constantly does that. Wolves fans were out in full force that night too.

Nets fans saw Pek destroy Brook and were like :damn:

:scusthov: look at that team

Petro, dwill, morrow, farmer, shawne williams, shelden williams, yatta gaines.

Brook was out that season. Thats when he broke his foot the first time.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
:scusthov: look at that team

Petro, dwill, morrow, farmer, shawne williams, shelden williams, yatta gaines.

Brook was out that season. Thats when he broke his foot the first time.

In reference to Pek destroying Brook, that was last year.

Yeah those Nets teams sucked, but that's what I mean, from those days to now, shyt is so different.