I think this may be the 46th President of the United States

Superstar
Daps
I'm on board with a Franken run. I also voted for Kamala so she's cool in my book too.

Kamala Harris is still in her first year as a senator. She doesn't really have much of a policy record yet, so her stances on many wedge issues remains unclear. I'm reserving judgment on her until I know where she stands on taxes, ethics reform, and education.

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
He's a senator from Minnesota, bruh. :beli:

If he didn't know how to appeal to the working class, he would have been voted out long ago.

Minnesota ain't like that anymore. 6th highest median income of any state, 10th highest % with a bachelor's degree, 17th highest % with an advanced degree

Superstar
Daps
Minnesota ain't like that anymore. 6th highest median income of any state, 10th highest % with a bachelor's degree, 17th highest % with an advanced degree

The fact that Minnesota is doing well relative to other states in the country doesn't mean a lot. Minnesota has a blue collar white population and he plays well with it.

Here's a map of Al Franken winning his 2014 senate race. Counties he won are in blue:

289px-Minnesota_Senate_Election_Results_by_County%2C_2014.svg.png

Here's a map of Minnesota counties by income and income inequality: