I thought Baka Not Nice was the Canadian boogey man? You notice how Kendrick is going at all of OVO and Drake ain't said a word about TDE?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you aren't peeping the energy. Kendrick even throwing daggers at PND...:pachaha:

Kendrick on some "f*ck the other side and their families" shyt while Drake trying to make sure he shouts out YG, Game and Chris Brown. He's trying to peacefully navigate the West Coast while avoiding going at Top, TDE or any of Kendrick's squad.

If a nicca says "ALL you niccas is some hoes" and you keep shouting out YG and Game and trying not to offend Top...you not built for this shyt.

Drake don't want real smoke. That's a main reason Kendrick is up.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Drake dissed PG Lang (Kendricks label) on his diss with AI Pac and Snoop.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean when's the last time we've seen Detail?
You know the story behind that shyt? It makes Chubbs and them dudes look like even bigger hoes. They beat up a square ass producer. Snuck him.

Sneaking a nicca like Detail and beating up frail Somali kids in Toronto doesn't make OVO look tough...not to us.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You know the story behind that shyt? It makes Chubbs and them dudes look like even bigger hoes. They beat up a square ass producer. Snuck him.

Sneaking a nicca like Detail and beating up frail Somali kids in Toronto doesn't make OVO look tough...not to us.

Ya I know and I don't rate it either.

I think something happened with Shawn Mendes too but this shyt was so long ago.

Never heard of Chubbs stepping to street dudes tho.

Baka got home a few years ago and he already fighting another trafficking case right now I heard.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you aren't peeping the energy. Kendrick even throwing daggers at PND...:pachaha:

Kendrick on some "f*ck the other side and their families" shyt while Drake trying to make sure he shouts out YG, Game and Chris Brown. He's trying to peacefully navigate the West Coast while avoiding going at Top, TDE or any of Kendrick's squad.

If a nicca says "ALL you niccas is some hoes" and you keep shouting out YG and Game and trying not to offend Top...you not built for this shyt.

Drake don't want real smoke. That's a main reason Kendrick is up.

Hip Hop still has a way to go maturity wise when takes like this are common. Maybe Drake is just dissing the person he has an issue with? You want him to start a war with a whole coast just because?

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Square ass producer has multiple cases for engaging in the type of activities Kendrick been accusing Drake of. Without knowing exaclty what happened, I'm willing to bet he had it coming.