I understand why white men are addicted to Southeast asian women

Daps
You can do everything with them, no complain, they're lame and boring chicks but very open sexually, i got myself a cambodian/filipino girl, a whole new experience, very different from black girls i date before, any breh know what i'm talking about ?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My wife is a good woman. I can't speak on Asian women in general because being on the front lines I can see a lot of them are bums and broke and I feel propping up a race of women that arent your own for anything but the texture of their twat's is dumb.

I can't be with a broke woman but sexually I don't have an issue with busting nuts and my wife does everything I tell her to do. I need more then a nut from a woman though. I need her to be an earner.

I got the same treatment from black women with the only issue being weight gain and refusal to respect her physical appearance.

Who's better? Black women. Why? Cultural Familiarity. Some things my wife doesn't get and can't be as passionate about. A tie that binds though is disgust with cacs, the desire to not be poor and Asians are natural comedians and I'm a pretty funny guy.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
My wife is a good woman. I can't speak on Asian women in general because being on the front lines I can see a lot of them are bums and broke.

I can't be with a broke woman but sexual lyrics I don't have an issue with busting nuts and my wife does everything I tell her to do.

I got the same treatment from black women with the only issue being weight gain and refusal to respect her physical appearance.

Who's better? Black women. Why? Cultural Familiarity. Some things my wife doesn't get and can't be as passionate about. A tie that binds though is disgust with cacs.

:ehh:

Daps
@YoungBreh

Don't trust a woman who you can dog and she says nothing

They would be the first to cheat on you

#facts

I know breh, they're very materialistic and infidel, they can jump from a breh to another breh in a very short time, they are no wifey material and they age very badly:scust:, but on another side if you're a creep like me you need to get you one:blessed:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The asians I've dealt with specifically from the motherland are akward and do weired things. plus the language barrier gets too bad sometimes.

I don't think I could be involved romantically with a straight from the motherland asian woman.

Daps
The asians I've dealt with specifically from the motherland are akward and do weired things. plus the language barrier gets too bad sometimes.

I don't think I could be involved romantically with a straight from the motherland asian woman.

Low confidence. Timid. Shy. They rarely leave their comfort zone. They like to stick to their routine. Unless she's Americanized I stay away. Chinese and korean are less open, but dark skin asian are more open to black men, and many of them have a fetish for black male, but like i said it's only for fun, cause more of them are not wifey material

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Low confidence. Timid. Shy. They rarely leave their comfort zone. They like to stick to their routine. Unless she's Americanized I stay away. Chinese and korean are less open, but dark skin asian are more open to black men, and many of them have a fetish for black male, but like i said it's only for fun, cause more of them are not wifey material

I had this one lady at my work ( she was filipino) straight up say " you should talk to my niece so she can come to america"

:childplease:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
in my experience, they been clingy..fun in the beginning but gets boring after a while.

better than pawgs tho:ehh:

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
no...its because they purchase these women at young ages as sex slaves/maids/cooks.
idk about domestic PAAGS

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Easiest lay I ever got in college was a chick from Thailand :whew:

Small barely taller than a midget looking thang...she was in one of my English classes...

talked to her only in class and she hit me up on facebook randomly after some school luau and asked to come over :ohhh:

she came through in a skirt from the luau and pushed me on the bed and I was in that thing in less than 3 minutes...:takedat:

chick knew what she was doing :wow: she hopped on top and worked me :banderas: until she started squirtin all over the bed

(:whoa: no brag...I didn't do shyt...it was just what happened)

I was :krs: :damn: and :scust: at that shyt honestly...

pinned her down and got mine and then she bounced :camby:

Wait...what were you talkinbout OP?