I Want Kids, But She Doesn't

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wanted to get the opinions of the Coli brehettes:

I've been having baby fever for the longest time; maybe about two years now. Can't explain why. I've always loved kids/are good with kids, and the thought of being a father is:wow::banderas:

Unfortunately, my girl doesn't see it the same way. She's career-focused and doesn't want kids. Originally she said that we had to get our finances up, and I agreed :ehh:. We've been good financially for a while and the question came up again.

She doesn't want any kids. Period. :to:

Not sure what to do. Any advice?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
shes not planning on staying with you and gave you that as an outlet to be the one to iniciate a break up. a broad who wants to keep the man would not admit that.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
We're married, breh. I don't think it's that simple. :beli:

it is, she simply doesnt think you are the one. when you initiate the divorce for your reasons the courts are in favor of the one who is being divorced not the initiator.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is why it's good to establish these things very early on. Now you're married and having "baby fever" which I can only assume is a result of watching too many fukking Lifetime movies.

Maybe you're incompatible, if she doesn't want to have children and it's a deal breaker, you should consider divorce.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is why it's good to establish these things very early on. Now you're married and having "baby fever" which I can only assume is a result of watching too many fukking Lifetime movies.

-I don't have cable.
-I don't watch network TV.
-Lifetime movies have the result of making men want kids less.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You pretty much either deal with the fact that she does not want kids and hope she eventually changes her mind, or leave. Either way you're going to feel some type of way towards her because y'all not on the same page. Did she express to you why she doesn't want kids?!?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You pretty much either deal with the fact that she does not want kids and hope she eventually changes her mind, or leave. Either way you're going to feel some type of way towards her because y'all not on the same page. Did she express to you why she doesn't want kids?!?

She's focused on her career, and she doesn't want stretchmarks. :yeshrug:

I was hoping I could change her mind. She'd still be delicious after them stretchmarks. :shaq:

:mjlol:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's focused on her career, and she doesn't want stretchmarks. :yeshrug:

I was hoping I could change her mind. She'd still be delicious after them stretchmarks. :shaq:
You might be wasting your time, my guy:francis: If having kids is something you're really passionate about and she isn't you might wanna think some things over:hubie: