I was Eighteen years old and I beat the dogshyt out of a 40 year old grown ass man you pussies ain't in my weight class.edit: bunch of p*ssy posts

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Well damn bruh a lot of questions no my mom was out there she did not want me to do it because sh knew I would of course she defended her p*ssy ass husband.

He was afraid of me after that as he shouldve been. No he used to abuse me as a child physically that’s why I’m impervious to any pain. He couldn’t show restraint I didn’t allow it. It wasn’t the first time I was going to get at him but my mom always blacked out.
You fcked up the spin breh. How were you gone for good at 15, but your story says you was 18 at your moms house....:mjlol:

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not really a flex to beat up middle aged people when you are at your biological prime:mjlol::russ:
A 18 year old is not the prime of your manhood new rules when it comes to me I guess.

A 39 year old man is now middle age huh?

Yall just moving all types of goalposts.

@Jisoo Stan see this shyt and bro I'm trying shyt is, working.

@JasoRockStar

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You fcked up the spin breh. How were you gone for good at 15, but your story says you was 18 at your moms house....:mjlol:
You mean to tell me you can never visit my mom Jesus Christ new rules I guess..

No spin this really happened.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
A 18 year old is not the prime of your manhood new rules when it comes to me I guess.

A 39 year old man is now middle age huh?

Yall just moving all types of goalposts.

@Jisoo Stan see this shyt and bro I'm trying shyt is, working.
I am thrown off here

Why was I tagged. Haven’t been feeling well and I am still lost

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Flabby brehs in here seem a little triggered. :sas2:

OP talking about smacking his stepdaddy around bringing back some bad memories for yall boys? :sas2:

To @DrexlersFade keep it up breh. Hope you find what you're looking for in therapy, whether it's peace, understanding direction, etc.
Yeah im with u on this one breh.

OP im glad u beat his ass and even gladder u aint catch no charges from it. :salute:

Dude sound like hoe and he obviously was campaigning hard for that ass whooping. Im sure it was very humbling for him. Ill say this at least he aint get the law involved thats more than i can say for some fakkity andy ass step fakkits. :francis:

Good luck on ur journey to healing breh. Hope knocking the glitter out his harlem censured mouth gave u some sense of closure. :salute:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I visited my mom still breh I just didn't stay with her duh.

This ain't no spin all facts

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah im with u on this one breh.

OP im glad u beat his ass and even gladder u aint catch no charges from it. :salute:

Dude sound like hoe and he obviously was campaigning hard for that ass whooping. Im sure it was very humbling for him. Ill say this at least he aint get the law involved thats more than i can say for some fakkity andy ass step fakkits. :francis:

Good luck on ur journey to healing breh. Hope knocking the glitter out his harlem censured mouth gave u some sense of closure. :salute:
Breh the nikka used to put his foot on my stomach and pull my arms up it hurted for a minute but the day I was 12 I started laughing at him and he cut it out it was slick I was laughing and kept it moving. little shyt until I left.

He was so scared of me it make no sense saw the nikka about 10 years ago he was so shook I was like I ain't going to do shyt to yo hoe ass calm d
own.