Supporter
Daps
Yea he took a L

I feel him tho flirting is hard lol but he did awful

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Fax.

I did the same with a bytch with 11k followers and another with 60K. They already heard all the “your gorgeous” bullshyt you gotta come at them different. Hit em with something funny, be specific when they post something other than a selfie. The joint with 11k was on some shyt too talking bout “you’re gonna want to take me out again and I can’t promise you that”

No lie, after I took this bytch out, she FaceTimed me first thing at 9am “where you at? What you did after you dropped me off”. :bryan:
Preach lol It’s peak level ‘the internet is not real’. I have 2 exes/FWB that somehow have 20k followers and it’s so weird. Their comments are nothing but simps. And if you didn’t know any better you’d think they were unapproachable, gorgeous, etc but a) they are just like any other chick and b) they do NOT look like that in person 😭 They still attractive but IG got some propriety technology or something they prop these chicks up

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Preach lol It’s peak level ‘the internet is not real’. I have 2 exes/FWB that somehow have 20k followers and it’s so weird. Their comments are nothing but simps. And if you didn’t know any better you’d think they were unapproachable, gorgeous, etc but a) they are just like any other chick and b) they do NOT look like that in person 😭 They still attractive but IG got some propriety technology or something they prop these chicks up
This

I couldn’t believe how many liver spots was on this bytch face even with makeup.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I checked and this chick has 100k followers. That’s a L right off top. She done heard everything and her head is gassed. In the old days that’d be the equivalent of tryin to holla at Beyoncé. Now you got pretty yet rather regular looking chicks who in their mind are famous. its an imbalance and they ain’t worth it

I actually have bagged a IG “model”, a way smaller one just 10k followers. And I kid you not the way I got in there was I was in her DM’s talkin shyt after she posted some goofy stuff about wanting a ‘Russell’. You simply cannot start off with complimenting these broads or being ‘nice’, we vastly underrate how many nggas are feeding them the same thing.
100%

I slide into the DMs of some random "earthy" model chick with like 300k, I commented on something in the back looking weird af and she replied 3 mins later :mjlol:

Brehs forget how many men are in these dms