I Would Like to Say a Few Things After My Time in the Bushes...

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
After my 5 day bid in that forbidden place, I've learned alot. I've learned what it means to be forgotten. To be humiliated. To be persecuted. It was a long 5 days. I didn't think I'd make it. But by the grace of serendipity, I was freed from that hell. I would like to thank a few people for visiting me :

@Gloxina
@Hazel Brown
@Bodak Cac
To name a few.

I'd also like to thank those who continued to ridicule me in my darkest moments :

@drederick tatum
@Paper Boi

immediately come to mind even though there were others. I am sorry I continue to fall short of your expectations and I sincerely hope that I can remain far beneath your bar of standards.

I would also be a fool if I didn't thank the person who made my bushes stint possible, the legendary @Nicole0416_646NYC. This beautiful woman(?) (they, them?) has taught me what it means to be a good poster and I strive to meet those expectations. Every day in that wretched place, I thought about how I let (her) (them) down and I swear I will not do that again. Your will and might is admired. No I'm not a cac, unfortunately for you. I'm just another black man trying to make it in this world.

As to the mods, I apologize for my unacceptable behavior and I shall not cross those lines again. I have learned my lesson. I will strive to be a quality poster from here on out. I will not post anymore pictures of pawgs.

To my brehs still in the bushes, I haven't forgotten about you. I'll still visit because once a busher, always a busher. I just hope I never find myself amongst you ever again.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I will not post anymore pictures of pawgs.
tenor.gif