I would like to see a Jadakiss/Pusha T mixtape or album

Fresh

CatSet
Daps
I think a Jadakiss/Pusha T mixtape or album would be dope

they're both highly lyrical and I think their styles would complement each other

what yall brehs think ?

Fresh

CatSet
Daps
I’d rather a Push and Jigga mixtape or sumn…but that will never happen of course

Nah, I rather hear a Kiss/Pusha album

but on a sidenote, is Jay-Z going to release another album because 444 was years ago

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I rather hear a Kiss/Pusha album

but on a sidenote, is Jay-Z going to release another album because 444 was years ago
Jadakiss is too remedial in terms of flows and technical ish, imo. I know that sounds crazy, but yeah, he still raps how he did in 97. Love Kiss tho, no disrespect.

Push and Jigga got so many different pockets and flows and ish they can get into (Jigga moreso of course)…plus their content compliments each other’s way more than Kiss and either. I’d rather a Kiss and Beans joint, 😲, Beans more advanced than him imo too but at least the content matches up.

Tsotsi Cape Town

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Jadakiss is too remedial in terms of flows and technical ish, imo. I know that sounds crazy, but yeah, he still raps how he did in 97. Love Kiss tho, no disrespect.

Push and Jigga got so many different pockets and flows and ish they can get into (Jigga moreso of course)…plus their content compliments each other’s way more than Kiss and either. I’d rather a Kiss and Beans joint, 😲, Beans more advanced than him imo too but at least the content matches up.
Co-sign Push and Jigga project, I think Push delivery and high-level bars would push Jay and force him to deliver high quality raps the entire project. shyt would be a classsic. But I've got no interest in hearing Beans with his one lung. Kiss would kill it either way