-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:wtf: I'm a spic! You know we can be black too right.

Only when convenient. You and I both know that MOST "black" hispanics wouldn't admitt that they are black
for any other reason than to fool dumb nigggas.

Most are no different than "non black" Hispanics:camby:.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
how many people have told you DIRECTLY that they are trying to breed with whites to lighten their babies? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:zero. 100% guarantee that.
even if their babies are half breeds....they will not be. they gain nothing and thats more of a fetish than anything, like kim kardasian thinking mulatto babies are hotter than white babies. thats not a something to brag about. shes intentionally been going out with black dudes to get tanned babies, her whole family is getting surgery to look the closest to exotic as opposed to white which they are, but they are praised for it. I dont see black girls doing this. never have. even if they breed with a white person, their kids will still be black (per the coli) Obama aint black?

I have. One sp!c Dominican- Puerto Rican Broad told me that....

...Nevermind fam. Keep playing stupid.
Im sadden because I admired you on a certain level.

But do me a favor a READ the article in the original post. This has been my experience with Carribbean latinos.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
how many people have told you DIRECTLY that they are trying to breed with whites to lighten their babies? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:zero. 100% guarantee that.
even if their babies are half breeds....they will not be. they gain nothing and thats more of a fetish than anything, like kim kardasian thinking mulatto babies are hotter than white babies. thats not a something to brag about. shes intentionally been going out with black dudes to get tanned babies, her whole family is getting surgery to look the closest to exotic as opposed to white which they are, but they are praised for it. I dont see black girls doing this. never have. even if they breed with a white person, their kids will still be black (per the coli) Obama aint black?
Are you caribbean and or latino? :ld:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Many Latins be :mjpls: at the fact that people who can pass for them (light skinned black folk), don't give in to that crap. You should see how different they think I am when I reveal that I'm 100% yardie blood.