Ice Cube on Gangsta News Network with Snoop Dogg aka Nemo Hoes <04-19-2016>

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: to John SIngelton for inspiring Cube to write and think about getting behind the camera,telling Cube "When you gon start writing?You think its just gon be movies like Boyz N THe Hood waiting for you in Hollywood:mjlol:?"....Cube never had to get that wake up call like a lot of atres who end up cryin,about how Hollywood aint giving them no work no more:mjcry:...Cube done pretty much mastered the recipe for black movies,covers diverse topics and subjects,uses talented black people,keeps the budget low and gets big returns or at worst breaks even:wow:....Barbershop 3 says the budget is 20 million,and it made 20 million its first week:manny:

And I think I'm with Snoop Tru To The Game is my favorite Cube song and will always be timeless and relevant for obvious reasons:mjpls:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
:salute: cube

Looking forward to his next production humbug. I wanna see who they cast in that joint.

Cedric as ebenezer scrooge :russ:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Imagine if Ice Cube made a white version of "True To The Game" talkin about white artists using Black Culture to their advantage but dont be payin taxes.

He could make that hot. "Everything's Corrupt" would be the perfect platform

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
He tip toed around that True to tha Game question, you can tell he didn't really agree with tha song no more and felt guilty....snoop cold for bringing that up (I'm glad he did tho)

I didn't wanna believe it, but yea it seem like cube did officially sell out

@DrX