Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...

Lowkey one of the best songs he's done
:ohlawd:

Here comes the cops so I better hit the fence
Better run fast cos the dobermans pinch
And I won't play mine in the daytime
Goddamn, here comes the canine
Four legged copper that wants to use Ice Cube as a whopper
But who's the first nikka to outrun a chopper?
No lie say hi to the bad guy

:wow::whew:

...and people think this was the beginning of his "fall-off"

1992 Cube > 99% of hip-hop history

GOAT
:banderas:

Predator twas a great album to me,of course AMW and Death Certificate are certified classics but in my eyes/ears the Predator is too..i know some will disagree but tis album taught me A LOT about racial politricks,i was a little too young to really appreciate the 1st 2 til i got a little older,The Predator twas the 2nd album i ever purchased with my own guap,the 1st twas the Chronic..:blessed:

i stole the Kriss Kross album from my boy's cousin cause he had a smart mouth&was a fukkin idiot,and i had the MC Hammer Can't Touch This album but i don't remember how,i think i borrowed it from someone and for some reason didn't give it back..:manny:

i'm not een gone lie,the Predator scared the shyt outta my young arse,that opening intro with the jail shyt had me straight:merchant::huhldup::wtf:

this shyt straight set the tone for the album,love it:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
Predator twas a great album to me,of course AMW and Death Certificate are certified classics but in my eyes/ears the Predator is too..i know some will disagree but tis album taught me A LOT about racial politricks,i was a little too young to really appreciate the 1st 2 til i got a little older,The Predator twas the 2nd album i ever purchased with my own guap,the 1st twas the Chronic..:blessed:

i stole the Kriss Kross album from my boy's cousin cause he had a smart mouth&was a fukkin idiot,and i had the MC Hammer Can't Touch This album but i don't remember how,i think i borrowed it from someone and for some reason didn't give it back..:manny:

i'm not een gone lie,the Predator scared the shyt outta my young arse,that opening intro with the jail shyt had me straight:merchant::huhldup::wtf:

this shyt straight set the tone for the album,love it:

Definitely a classic breh.

People have the nerve to call lesser albums classic but this album had commercial success and had his most well known songs like Good Day and Check Yo Self and was just immense from start to finish. Not one weak track imo.

I think Cube still retained that socio-political fire as well that he exhibited on albums 1 and 2 but he changed his flow stylistically a little (maybe a little bit of Das EFX biting) so that may have thrown people off. Plus it wasn't as focused as Death Certificate.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
I fukk with it but my favorite ice cube album is the death certificate. Cube was on fire that whole album.

:damn: That intro..

DC
Lethal Injection
Predator

in that order.

AMW is a classic but the production is little dated.

DC is the GOAT album, so I agree with you there.

DC
AMW
The Predator
Lethal Injection

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Dude was untouchable from 1988-1996, despite what some of the critics said (NYC :francis:)

To have an 8 year run in a genre where primes are so often short lived is remarkable.

I forgot what thread it was but the lethal injection hate on here had me like :gucci:.

IMO he started falling off when he was doing all that don mega shyt. We be clubbin :mjlol: come on cube :bryan:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
I forgot what thread it was but the lethal injection hate on here had me like :gucci:.

IMO he started falling off when he was doing all that don mega shyt. We be clubbin :mjlol: come on cube :bryan:

People set the bar higher for Cube than they do for any other artist.

Don Mega was the fall off....but still better than most rappers' best output
:mjgrin: