Ice Cube Stands On Working With Elon Musk After Fans Call Him Out

bnew

Veteran
Daps

ice cube

(Photo by Stephen J. Cohen/Getty Images)

Ice Cube Stands On Working With Elon Musk After Fans Call Him Out​

Crystal Gross March 24, 2024 Entertainment Leave a comment

Ice Cube has responded to the criticism he’s received since deciding to still go forward with doing business with Elon Musk.

A fan accused Ice of being aligned with “white supremacists,” after he gave an update about The Big 3 League.

On Thursday the rapper posted on X the highly anticipated news on the comeback of his 3-on-3 pro basketball league, which is set to kick off its seventh season on June 15th, HipHopDX reported.

When he was asked why the league isn’t on the streaming platform Rumble Video, the icon replied, “Cause we’re on X…better ask somebody.”

The former N.W.A. rapper’s answer faced criticism from fans who questioned his decision to do business with X owner, Elon Musk-even though they had previously had issues.

“I respect you’re responce [sic] but just look and see who Elon connects himself to and tell me I’m wrong. I still have respect for Cube, always will. However I’m not blind to his who he aligns with. I like the Big 3, Both things can be right at the same time,” wrote one fan.

“Love and respect Cube but his alignment with a white supremest [sic] is all we need to know. I get it money matters so do you my guy. Just keep it 100 and don’t Trojan horse for them. White Supremacy is who you are and represent. Enjoy!!,” a second comment reads.

The comment seems to reference Musk’s friendships with Donald Trump, Joe Rogan, and others assumed to be white supremacists.

Which seemed to trigger Ice Cube who clapped back, “Shut yo b**** a-** up! I ain’t aligned with nothing, punk. I draw my own fu**** lines.”

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Y’all really think Cube is the only one aligning himself with certain individuals :skip:
Hollywood nikkas and the like be doing all kinds of shyt behind the scenes with people
And then play in yall face like a coli militant breh online
Y’all can’t be this grown and naive:bryan:
Get them circle jerk daps though :Kd:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I'll never have dinner with the President!

Buuut, I will with a South African racist allowing his platform to be overrun by white supremacists, and who questions the qualifications of any black pilots he sees though.

so when I see his ass again, I'll be hesitant. Now I think he's a snitch, throw a house n in a ditch half pint bytch fukking your own race. I hear your tune, Ice Cube turned c0on

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Its all good, he's a WHITE "African American" as Internet Ass Muhfukkas love to say, so you can't exactly call it "Pan Africanism" 👹

Plus, Elon's X platform fuels Internet Ass Muhfukkas bullshyt... Our dear brother Ice Cube is completely On Code family :salute:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why won’t he come out and admit he’s a Republican? What’s this in the closet Republican game he’s playing?:laff:
Right. Most of these rich celebrities are Republicans who just don't want to pay their taxes.

Ice Cube been on some bullshyt all the way back in 2020 when he was trying work with Trump. Any black person unable to see or who tries to minimize the inherent danger that Trump and the Republican party poses towards black America is either naive or just a c00n. In 2020 I thought Cube was naive. Now I just think he's a rich c00n willing to the bidding of the far right if he can turn a profit.