ICE is #HOI and #HOB for real.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:picard:

They were on their way to the hospital to have a baby when ICE took him away

A 36-year-old undocumented immigrant could be deported after being apprehended by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents while driving his pregnant wife to the hospital to deliver their baby.

Instead of being with his wife at the hospital after the planned cesarean section delivery Wednesday afternoon, Joel Arrona-Lara was being held by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, an ICE statement said, according to a translated report by KMEX, a Spanish-language TV station in Los Angeles.

Arrona-Lara was driving María del Carmen Venegas to the hospital in San Bernardino, about 60 miles east of Los Angeles, where the procedure was scheduled, the station reported, when they pulled into a gas station to refuel. The report said ICE agents tapped on the window of the couple’s vehicle and ultimately told Arrona-Lara to get out.

“I [asked] them why they separated good people like that,” Venegas said, according to a translated version of a report by Spanish language station KVEA. “Why they did not arrest people who are bad and do bad things, let us go, but they told me that they were only doing their job. I never thought ... that they would take him away, that they would hand him over, and that they would leave me at the gas station.”

Security video from outside the gas station, posted online with the KVEA report, shows agents dressed in jackets emblazoned with “POLICE” leading a handcuffed Arrona-Lara into an SUV. Inside the gas station, footage shows a distraught Venegas talking on a cellphone and pointing as her husband is taken away.

The couple has lived together in Southern California for 12 years and have four other children, KVEA reported.

Venegas drove herself the rest of the way to the hospital, the station reported, but was hours late for her scheduled appointment and was told by doctors she had elevated blood pressure at the time she arrived. Her husband, 36, is an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, the report said.

“Mr. Arrona-Lara, a citizen of Mexico illegally residing in the United States, was taken into custody Wednesday by ICE Fugitive Operations Team officers in San Bernardino, Calif.,” ICE spokeswoman Lori Haley wrote in a statement. “Mr. Arrona-Lara is currently in ICE custody pending removal proceedings with the Executive Office for Immigration Review.

“ICE continues to focus its enforcement resources on individuals who pose a threat to national security, public safety and border security,” the statement continued. “ICE conducts targeted immigration enforcement in compliance with federal law and agency policy. However, ICE will no longer exempt classes or categories of removable aliens from potential enforcement. All of those in violation of the immigration laws may be subject to immigration arrest, detention and, if found removable by final order, removal from the United States.”

I'm trying to figure how ICE knew to get them at the gas station on their way to the baby doctor though. :gucci:

Whoever called that in and wanted them deported was hating extra heavy. :huhldup:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
stfu, fool.

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic or racial groups from a given territory by a more powerful ethnic group, often with the intent of making it ethnically homogeneous.The forces applied may be various forms of forced migration (deportation, population transfer), intimidation, as well as genocide and genocidal rape.

cheeseball ass nikka

Why? Illegals need to be deported ASAP.

why should they be deported when America is responsible/continues to plague the regions where these people are from

illegals being deported is neither a net gain or positive for black folk. anybody buying into that dehumanization of "illegals" is caping for white supremacy.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
illegals being deported is neither a net gain or positive for black folk.

Actually there are political and economic ramifications we can't deny. So I couldn't go that far in that reasoning.

anybody buying into that dehumanization of "illegals" is caping for white supremacy.

I just want to make it clear that supporting deporting illegal immigrants is not the same as supporting inhumane treatment. In fact, you can do one without the other.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
this is ethnic cleansing on top of an utter disregard for human life

ICE needs to be abolish pronto. and these officers need to be shamed if not chin checked for the years of trauma they've caused

No, it's not. being an illegal is, just that, illegal!

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Actually there are political and economic ramifications we can't deny. So I couldn't go that far in that reasoning.

I just want to make it clear that supporting deporting illegal immigrants is not the same as supporting inhumane treatment. In fact, you can do one without the other.

nobodies denying anything

it's known by now that companies and ""illegals" benefit from being replaced with native born workers

Americas would easily work these harash ass jobs, if the companies paid more and offered taniable incentives in exchange for the labor that comes with it.

but they choose not to.

No, it's not. being an illegal is, just that, illegal!

how are you illegal on stolen land

how can you be illegal when America has destabilized countries like Honduras and El Salvador for decades via foreign interference and installing puppet leaders, which has led to people immigrating here in the first place.

i refuse to turn a blind eye or follow the orders of declaring someone illegal when those same "laws of the land were use and continued to be used to dehumanize and eradicate black people in this country.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
this is ethnic cleansing on top of an utter disregard for human life

ICE needs to be abolish pronto. and these officers need to be shamed if not chin checked for the years of trauma they've caused

returning people to their country of origin after they entered ours illegally is ethnic cleansing ??:martin: