ICW & Progress Wrestling will be featured at WrestleMania Axxess

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Live, in-ring action is an annual tradition of WrestleMania Axxess, but this year’s fan celebration features an even more exciting and diverse talent lineup than ever.

For the first time in history, Superstars from not only NXT, but also WWE 205 Live, the U.K. Championship Tournament, PROGRESS Wrestling and Insane Championship Wrestling (ICW) will compete at Axxess.

WWE 205 Live is home to the ring’s top Cruiserweights, and the groundbreaking, critically-acclaimed U.K. Championship Tournament, held over the course of two nights in January, shined a light on the United Kingdom’s toughest competitors. London-based PROGRESS Wrestling and Glasgow, Scotland-based ICW, meanwhile, represent the first non-WWE promotions to have their competitors be featured at Axxess.

Check out the match lineup below, and don’t wait to secure your spot at Axxess. This year’s WrestleMania Axxess runs Thursday, March 30 to Sunday, April 2 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Tickets are available now at Ticketmaster.com.

If you would've told me in 2008 that WWE would feature indie promotions during WrestleMania weekend I would've said "No way in hell" :pachaha:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Aren't they also having indie shows in Orlando around the weekend too?

I know there's a few UK promotions coming over for the long weekend.

good find.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Every time I read 'ICW', I got it mixed up with the Insane Clown Posse's wrestling fed (JCW) and just now found out what it stood for. :beli:

Insane Championship Wrestling :skip: