Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
My girlfriend is what you consider by contemporary standards, a quintessential BBW (i.e. extremely, very reminiscent to the image thread formulator posted).

I've been with her for three years and the ex from 2011-12 is also a BBW (they have very similar features: hick thighs, big ass, obvious pudge in the midsection, decent racks.. but they're both very pretty).

With that said, i've hooked up with slimmer women and when you're holding them at night... it's REALLY NOT THE FUKKIN' SAME, FAM.

I gotta have them extreme hips brehs. I've always had a thing for women with maternal like features... and this is usually plus size women with mature features.

The one thing that stands out to me is that sex is always awesome because they tend to compensate for their figure by doing the most.

A fella appreciates that. Plus their cook game is fantastic.

If you've never had a big gurl... forget the social stigmas and enjoy what a real woman who can give you real lovin' can do. It'll change your life forever.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Right click > Save as
tumblr_lqnl8f7O9H1qh4nf6o1_400.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My girlfriend is what you consider by contemporary standards, a quintessential BBW (i.e. extremely, very reminiscent to the image thread formulator posted).

I've been with her for three years and the ex from 2011-12 is also a BBW (they have very similar features: hick thighs, big ass, obvious pudge in the midsection, decent racks.. but they're both very pretty).

With that said, i've hooked up with slimmer women and when you're holding them at night... it's REALLY NOT THE FUKKIN' SAME, FAM.

I gotta have them extreme hips brehs. I've always had a thing for women with maternal like features... and this is usually plus size women with mature features.

The one thing that stands out to me is that sex is always awesome because they tend to compensate for their figure by doing the most.

A fella appreciates that. Plus their cook game is fantastic.

If you've never had a big gurl... forget the social stigmas and enjoy what a real woman who can give you real lovin' can do. It'll change your life forever.

I think they tend to have much better personalities on average too.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I had a girl like that before one of my ex girlfriends looked exactly like her booty and all.:blessed: