I'd watch a Bray Wyatt/Fiend horror flick

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
WWE studios has shown they can make a fairly good one (Occulus); You might remember they did it with Kane and see no evil and that was kind of a dud but with what they've been doing with Bray/The Fiend/The Funhouse I feel like it makes all too much sense

And if they did: Is it a possibility that they might make it a network exclusive?

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
WWE Network could be so much better if they decided to have fun with it and throw stuff like this on there

Fiend horror flick
Kabuki Warriors anime series
docuseries of Sasha recording her rap album
24/7 title fukkery
a wrestler version of MTV Cribs

shyt would be dope and they need to up the variety if they wanna compete with Netflix and Disney+

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
WWE Network could be so much better if they decided to have fun with it and throw stuff like this on there

Fiend horror flick
24/7 title fukkery

shyt would be dope and they need to up the variety if they wanna compete with Netflix and Disney+

They're barely creative in their own field. Wouldn't expect them to do these things. :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I would too, but a traditional horror film wouldn't work. They would need to go weird/surrealist with it. The Firefly Funhouse segments already remind me of those adult swim "infomercials." Something like that would work well I feel.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It’ll have to be a horror/Thriller film in the same vein as, “Split”, where Bray plays a character with multiple personalities, with the fiend being the most terrifying one.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fiend horror flick
24/7 title fukkery

Finn Bálor /Demon king CW type super hero show :wow:
WWE_003_PRESS_23--70640cb48abd7bd9a4ca067a72198805.jpg
WWE_003_PRESS_24--e82e8008adef4b2ba4d7cf344c285b8d.jpg

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Fiend horror flick
24/7 title fukkery

If only WWE knew what kind of potential they have to attract a lot of non wrestling fans. The Fiend vs Demon King movie:whoo:

For Christ sake it's WWE universe. That only speaks for itself. This company sucks:francis::mjcry: