Idris Elba casted in Sonic 2 movie

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Never thought I'd see Idris Elba in a live-action Sonic movie :heh: the 2020s are a weird time to live in :wow:

But that said I fukks with it, I'm sure he'll do a good job.

Also, Knuckles is officially black now :heh: I mean dreads, a chip on his shoulder, and voiced by Idris Elba? C'mon.

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Never thought I'd see Idris Elba in a live-action Sonic movie :heh: the 2020s are a weird time to live in :wow:

But that said I fukks with it, I'm sure he'll do a good job.

Also, Knuckles is officially black now :heh: I mean dreads, a chip on his shoulder, and voiced by Idris Elba? C'mon.

Most people thought the same when they heard ian McKellen and Patrick stewart would be playing Magneto and Professor X. After every actor saw how much money the mouse and DC pay.....they all took to being a hero or villain.

Anthony Hopkins is in Thor...An oscar winner playing Odin...30 years ago people would've never believed it.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Most people thought the same when they heard ian McKellen and Patrick stewart would be playing Magneto and Professor X. After every actor saw how much money the mouse and DC pay.....they all took to being a hero or villain.

Anthony Hopkins is in Thor...An oscar winner playing Odin...30 years ago people would've never believed it.
Breh you are DEAD WRONG.

It was foregone conclusion that Capt. Picard was gonna be Professor X. Even before the movie was announced and kid magazines had fantasy casting for Xavier it was unanimous it would be Patrick Stewart. Fox would have fukked up if they didn't get him it was the easiest casting ever.