If a chick vomits in front of you, she potential wifey status.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
You know what they say?! Laughter is the best air freshener. :ufdup:

Shoulda been watchin y'all diets, too. But...we live and learn.

What's the Epilogue, tho? :sas1:

Did she eventually make it up to you? :sas2:

:salute: Always respect yourself and keep good company.
The epilogue is I took care of her an put the bytch to bed on the couch, she woke me up with morning head an said thank you then we dated for 3 months

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
My last relationship was for a year and a half and she threw up on our first date. bytch thought she could keep up with me pounding shots :mjlol: I miss her :mjcry:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
The epilogue is I took care of her an put the bytch to bed on the couch, she woke me up with morning head an said thank you then we dated for 3 months
You're a nice guy and you deserved that. Hope it ended amicably, breh.

My last relationship was for a year and a half and she threw up on our first date. bytch thought she could keep up with me pounding shots :mjlol: I miss her :mjcry:

There's something endearing about a lady that can hang. Many will almost have you convinced. At the end of the day, no dis, they can't process alcohol like a man. And when she looks up at you from the throne with that little bit of dribble on the corner of her mouth with a face that says "I just wanda be wanda boys :mjcry:", before that final cacophonous ralph, that's when you know she trill.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what they say?! Laughter is the best air freshener. :ufdup:

Shoulda been watchin y'all diets, too. But...we live and learn.

What's the Epilogue, tho? :sas1:

Did she eventually make it up to you? :sas2:

:salute: Always respect yourself and keep good company.

:russ:
pny.gif

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.

There's something endearing about a lady that can hang. Many will almost have you convinced. At the end of the day, no dis, they can't process alcohol like a man. And when she looks up at you from the throne with that little bit of dribble on the corner of her mouth with a face that says "I just wanda be wanda boys :mjcry:", before that final cacophonous ralph, that's when you know she trill.
Nah... I stuck my dikk in crazy that time.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the reverse happened to me in college and I vomitted all over this broad's room, and still fukked after :takedat:

*did not cuff tho* :whoa:
I did this once :dead:. dated a chick for a year after i barfed all over her bathroom. she thought it was sweet that i cleaned it up. had i not mentioned it, i would have been single (not necessarily a bad thing, all thing considered :snoop:)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:russ: i remember i threw up in the gay guy's house in his fukking living room, he cleaned it up then left me there sleeping. when i went to his room we ended up fukking

this man would not fukk me at the start of my period, but cleaning up my puke turned him on? :russ:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

That was beautiful what u just wrote :mjcry: and spot on

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:russ: i remember i threw up in the gay guy's house in his fukking living room, he cleaned it up then left me there sleeping. when i went to his room we ended up fukking

this man would not fukk me at the start of my period, but cleaning up my puke turned him on? :russ:
Ayo cuhz :patrice:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

He just wanda care 4 u lol

That was beautiful what u just wrote :mjcry: and spot on

I recall, cuz i really been there before. :joaqaflocka:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Possibly one of the best posts ever.