⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is the type of thinking that fuels the feminism ya'll claim to hate.

Sit for a second and think of how selfish and stupid that question is? You can't define another human being by what you want of them. It's the very definition of objectification. :mjlol:
Meanwhile, women worldwide are saying fukk it to men...and many men are still playing dumb. Like women are literally saying fukk it to existence. Like human birthrates are down.

What is happening in Japan right now is a prediction and people too slow to get it. It's not just capitalism that erodes families. It's choices. Namely when women have a choice between only being a housewife and baby machine or anything else, or even in addition to those roles, they will choose otherwise. Men deluded themselves into thinking very narrow spheres were enough for females.

How do you think you have the right to arrogantly try to define the worth and value of a totally different human being?

I'm literally watching natural selection unfold before my eyes. If men can't get to a simple understanding of women as human beings instead of reproductive objects, we now exist in a world where women will not tolerate the nonsense.

And if we as men and women can't get this simple shyt right b/c of ego and arrogance, we don't deserve the gift of life as a species. Because this is really simple shyt.:yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Geezus.

You know that sometimes people's goals and wants just don't aline. It just means you aren't compatible. Incompatibility is pretty common.

Ya'll be doing too much just because a woman isn't the right fit for you. The drama ya'll add to situations is so unnecessary.

So because a woman doesn't want the same things you want she's worthless and any woman like her is worthless? You're just not a right fit. Chalk it up to the game and keep it pushing. Everytime things don't go your way it doesn't need to be some epic battle of the sexes Shakespearean drama.

These nikkas obviously never interact with real people in the flesh. This thread is exhibit A

Sniper

All Star
Daps
If a woman doesn’t want kids that means she doesn’t want kids.

If a man doesn’t want kids it means he doesn’t want kids.

If you want kids and he or she doesn’t, that’s not the right person for you. Nothing really to discuss.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Something is wrong......having children is natural....something bad has happened on her life for to think that way....especially if she actually can

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Nothing wrong with that, but at this current time in my life, I wouldn’t be with her. I want kids; like one or two more.

There are some folks who don’t want kids, and they all should rock with each other.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli is a special kind of place. On here a person with different life goals is deemed worthless. Meanwhile in real life that's called incompatibility and people move on to find what they're looking for. :comeon:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
This is the type of thinking that fuels the feminism ya'll claim to hate.

Sit for a second and think of how selfish and stupid that question is? You can't define another human being by what you want of them. It's the very definition of objectification. :mjlol:
Meanwhile, women worldwide are saying fukk it to men...and many men are still playing dumb. Like women are literally saying fukk it to existence. Like human birthrates are down.

What is happening in Japan right now is a prediction and people too slow to get it. It's not just capitalism that erodes families. It's choices. Namely when women have a choice between only being a housewife and baby machine or anything else, or even in addition to those roles, they will choose otherwise. Men deluded themselves into thinking very narrow spheres were enough for females.

How do you think you have the right to arrogantly try to define the worth and value of a totally different human being?

I'm literally watching natural selection unfold before my eyes. If men can't get to a simple understanding of women as human beings instead of reproductive objects, we now exist in a world where women will not tolerate the nonsense.

And if we as men and women can't get this simple shyt right b/c of ego and arrogance, we don't deserve the gift of life as a species. Because this is really simple shyt.:yeshrug:

Its not selfish and stupid at all. If we arent seen as providers or protectors, females see us as worthless. Why can’t we have the same views for females who dont want to have kids? They aren’t looking to provide for me so what is there point?