IF A MAN DID THIS TO A WOMAN = ATTEMPTED MURDER

Daps
If a man did this to a woman and it was on video he would be promptly catching vandalism, stalking, and assault or possible attempted murder charges- (and he would deserve those charges!) :shaq:

But since its a woman police are "Chalking it up as a domestic issue":comeon::snoop:

Hope this dude presses criminal charges- then takes her to civil court for breaking the windows and damaging his car.

Hit an accord with your Mercedes brehs :mjlol:-

Viral video shows Boston man nearly hit by car driven by girlfriend
Updated: Jan 12, 2016 - 6:02 PM
BOSTON —
A Boston man recently posted a video that shows him nearly get hit by a driver ramming into his car.

The man in the video identifies the woman as his girlfriend.

He says the woman has twice accused him of assaulting her, but in both cases she has changed her statements.

The video shows the woman apparently keying his car, smashing a window on his home, ramming into the back of the car and smashing two windows.

At one point in the video the man even goes out to inspect the damage to his car when the woman returns and smashes into his car, narrowly missing him.

Boston police said they are aware of the incident and are investigating, but it is currently considered a domestic incident.

You can watch the full video below.

@ :10 she tries to key his shyt then break his windows

@3:10 when she tries to hit him with the car and HOENO it

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Double standards, right?
"B-bu-bu-but men can have sex with multiple partners and not be shamed." :mjcry:
Yeah, and you can attempt to murder me and get away with a time out and stern talking to.
All things considered, I think we're more than even.

:mjlol:

Daps
Double standards, right?
"B-bu-bu-but men can have sex with multiple partners and not be shamed." :mjcry:
Yeah, and you can attempt to murder me and get away with a time out and stern talking to.

exactly. this is some bs that shes not wanted. he mentioned she HAD MULTIPLE CASES ON HIM! sad how women use the system to they advantage :mjcry::pacspit:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Double standards, right?

exactly. this is some bs that shes not wanted. he mentioned she HAD MULTIPLE CASES ON HIM! sad how women use the system to they advantage :mjcry::pacspit:
Say it one more time the people in the back. They didn’t hear ya.:sas2:. Where the sistahood ? Ain't yall about equality? Get in here and defend this dude.