If America breaks up, what's your plan?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
If you had to leave the US I would not do either the UK or EU. UK is trying to keep up/beat the US in implementing a police surveillance state. Combined with austerity and the slow death of the NHS, I don't think you would be better off.

The EU is tacking hard right due to economic and immigration issues. The liberal welcoming Paris for Blacks of the 1960s is pretty much going away I think. Granted it won't be the same as US right wing bullshyt but it will still be right wing and especially antagonistic towards new immigrants.

Asia doesn't really welcome immigrants or give them citizenship unless you have deep pockets and can move to Singapore etc. Australia and NZ may be better but I doubt they would tolerate too many of us. Individually you can go where you want but in bulk probably only Latin America, Caribbean, and Africa would absorb a large numbers of AAs.
well the caribbean is already an option for me as i have a jamaican passport as well. ghana is also an option in africa as a legal resident, citizenship i'l have to some more research. i just want the flexibility of a third passport.

---

Superstar
Daps
Blue Text says we should appreciate the Republicans' efforts to dissolve the United States. Into what? Who knows. This country survived a massive civil war and the tumult of the 60's that had many people shook, so I don't think this is a serious question. But people are talking about it, so here's a place to discuss it.

Personally, I'd join whatever coalition is trying to restore democracy.

Who's Blue Text?

---

Superstar
Daps
America won' break up as a country but it's on the tail end of its economy power cycle that's for sure.

I would be lying to say that people aren't waiting for this to happen and some people that run investment funds can't wait for this to happen.

I think there timing is bit off there but it will happen.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Prepare myself for the eventual rise of the midwest general who decides he wants Canadas resources...

deeznutz93

AADOS
Daps
Form a army in the South, make a call to all descendant of slave to join and fight to form, as long with any African who wants citizenship The Republic of New Africa, we going to take over the former American slave states, the Caribbean islands, Panama and South America above Argentina.