If America had a second civil war, what would the reason for it be? And would you stay and fight for the side you support or would you be a refugee?

Would you stay in this country and fight for the side you support or would you be a refugee?

• Total voters

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I just watched A24's Civil War last night (great movie that you should watch, btw) and I thought it would be an interesting thought exercise.

For the US, I think it probably over gun rights or a certain president having a third term. I doubt Texas and California would enter into an alliance though.

Both serious and silly answers

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay and fight especially because I think the reasoning would be closer to real than fiction and that's that these religious zealots are trying to create an ethnostate and purge any and all diversity. Seeing that they are destined to become minorities due to birthrate and an aging population they want the country to go back to Leave it to Beaver and Andy Griffith days of their youth and I think they will be the main ones fighting. The older crowd going at the youth to maintain control through 1 religion and subjugating women and all minorities. There will be some minorities fighting for them but when they bring that 1 religion shyt in and who they see as "real" citizens it's gonna get dicey.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
WHETHER I STAY AND OR NOT WOULD DEPEND ON THE POTENTIAL OUTCOMES. IF I FELT THAT BLACK PEOPLE COULD CARVE OUT SOMETHING FOR OURSELVES, FIGHTING WOULD BE MY ANSWER.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Americans are too lazy and chicken shyt to engage in a civil war

Idiots in this country couldn’t sit they asses at home during a pandemic yet think they’re gonna play wolverines smfh GTFO
You ain't got a fighting bone in your body, c00n. What have you been doing for Black Americans other than get on the net and mock Black babies being hung from hooks, p*ssy?
Billy on his bullshyt first page you know this thread finna be good:skip:

Wait til @RickyDiBiase starts quoting @Billy Ocean then you'll know shyt went off the rails in here. I'll sit back and enjoy the show til then

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Billy on his bullshyt first page you know this thread finna be good:skip:

Wait til @RickyDiBiase starts quoting @Billy Ocean then you'll know shyt went off the rails in here. I'll sit back and enjoy the show til then

I know you'd stay and fight. You got that fighting in your system like your viking ancestors.