If black ppl lives won't change no matter who's president, then why not let Biden/Kamala win...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
If it doesn't matter :jbhmm:?

I'm asking out of curiosity and no I'm not a party rider. I've been a registered independent voter all my life. So since the coli says it doesn't matter who wins cause lives will remain the same, then why not just let Biden/Kamala win rather than allow Trump/Pence a victory?

:jbhmm:

:yeshrug:

#Curiosity
#Questions

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
people dont look into shyt
beyond bringing up what the last poster said which is far more tame than republican policies, you hear black males say "aint shyt changed etc etc"

when in actuality we've only had 3 democrat presidents since Jimmy Carter (Obama and Clinton)
so how much have you actually seen to become a c00n so fast? if most of the presidents have been republican and you blame democratic party for "not changing shyt fast enough"

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
beyond bringing up what the last poster said which is far more tame than republican policies, you hear black males say "aint shyt changed etc etc"

when in actuality we've only had 3 democrat presidents since Jimmy Carter (Obama and Clinton)
so how much have you actually seen to become a c00n so fast? if most of the presidents have been republican and you blame democratic party for "not changing shyt fast enough"
Democrats, specifically Joe Biden, have changed a lot of shyt in regards to black people and killing them with their anti-black policies..

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Democrats have the habit of only showing up around election season. When they get in office, they don’t care. Off subject, but I think people wanted Obama to go out with guns blazing in that second term for black people. That type of pride would have ignited something powerful in us all. All we got was more of the same.

I’m not republican or anything but I don’t hear that complaint aimed at them. I can be wrong. I don’t know.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

I'm asking out of curiosity and no I'm not a party rider. I've been a registered independent voter all my life. So since the coli says it doesn't matter who wins cause lives will remain the same, then why not just let Biden/Kamala win rather than allow Trump/Pence a victory?

#Curiosity
#Questions
Real talk.

The anti Blackness of the Democrats will effect us in other ways than the anti Blackness of the GOP. But either way, our people are going to be alright.

The panic on either side comes from folks that don’t believe in themselves.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

#Curiosity
#Questions
Dudes running with "both sides" & "it doesn't matter" are parrots. Along with the word shill, those are their new vocabulary words.

YTers are on Trump's payroll to discourage their followers from engaging in politics. They know the talking points,fears, and insecurities to exploit to get their followers to go for it. I mean if they can get grown men to repeat their words and terms, surely they can get them to follow their cues.

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Democrats, specifically Joe Biden, have changed a lot of shyt in regards to black people and killing them with their anti-black policies..

so have republicans even more so

and like I said we've had way more republican presidents than democratic ones

where was this vibe when Obama picked him for Vice President? :sas1:

convincing me that white people arent for black plight is almost a thousand year L for you no matter which way you try to spin it

ask Nixon, Regan, Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Ford, and Trump how black policies went for you for nearly half a century, like I said I'll wait for you to make a majority republican presidential lineup make sense in terms of "going well for you" :bryan:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I wonder do the hardcore white supremacist / neo-nazi's think they're both the same? You know the people that actively want the worst for black people. Why are they so passionately supporting Trump, and strongly against Biden if they're both the same? It would seem like this should be the most win-win election for them, but it doesn't feel that way on their end.

Last edited:

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps

Democrats run the cities...And have been for quite sometime.
They support all the fukked up shyt that has a real.and immediate impact on most black americans.
They scape goat the republicans. And the republicans scape goat the dems. And they both sit back and eat their slice. Election after election.
The resolution to our struggle is not in the white power structure.... Its in unity...
Always has been. Always will be.