If Broner Vs Mayweather Fight Happens Would You Pay $100 Ppv Or Watch The Bootleg Stream?

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
For Floyd, its really Canelo or bust. That's the only fight that pays him the money he's looking for. I don't see him stepping in the ring again for less than 100 milli. And he ain't getting that from fighting AB.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Well for Floyd vs Manny I just went to a homeboys crib and we all chipped in for the PPV as well as for snacks and it wasn't TOO bad

I'd do the same for this if only to see Floyd's first KO in years because that's exactly what would happen to Broner.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Who You Got Broner Or Mayweather & Would You Pay $100 For PPv Or Watch It Via Bootleg Stream? Personally I Think They Should Fight , Cause Of The Hype , It Might Be Just As BIG As MayPac In Terms Of The Peope That's Gonna Come Out And See It. But We Will See Let Me know What's Ur Thoughts.

You're not really that into boxing are you?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
man shut the fukk up i have a opinion and you have yours, thats life you fukking idiot...

If you want to shut me up come make me retarded crakkka. Mad cuz you got caught saying some stupid shyt trying to be funny with your corny baloney and mayonnaise wet dog smelling ass. Go back to reddit bytch!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Well for Floyd vs Manny I just went to a homeboys crib and we all chipped in for the PPV as well as for snacks and it wasn't TOO bad

I'd do the same for this if only to see Floyd's first KO in years because that's exactly what would happen to Broner.
Maidana couldn't KO broner..
Unless you mean tko?

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky

what has Floyd Mayweather done for us? :sas1:

What is him donating to Africa doing for his people here in America, or just Michigan for that matter? African countries have their own sons and daughters who are prospering with billions of dollars in wealth; Le them concern themselves with donating money to Africa. I aint mad at Floyd for that. Its black folks suffering and hungry here, some even without running water so why should his concern be Africa.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
why would I pay to see floyd-berto part 2?:FloydWTF:....most likely just go to a fight party and watch for free. but shyt aint happening anyway. if floyd goes for 50 he wants it to be superbowl status. AB doesn't bring that.

Cant be no worse than watching the 12-0 boxing clinic that Hateweather put on Canelo:sas2: