If Chi Chi and Bulma divorced Goku and Vegeta

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Since when does Chi-Chi have any money? :what:

Her dad USED to have money back in the day but he's broke now (they mentioned he lost it in a fire :mjcry:). There's a reason she made Goku get a job as a farmer.

You know what really pissed me off is the fact that goku got all that money from satan in DBS but chichi blew it all but then lied about it... bytch it's 100 million zenni!!! :what: what did she have to blow it on??? you live on a gawddamn farm!!!:heh:

How they still broke?!?:heh: Goku shouldn't have to work or do labour ever again...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Of all the married Z fighters the one who won out was Krillin.

Android 18 will straight up ride or die for Krillin.:wow:

Honestly, even though he loses in pretty much every other way I think Vegeta won in terms of who he married.

Bulma is rich, works, can afford childcare, is badder than Chi-Chi or 18, a genius, and probably the nicest out of them :manny:

I mean 18 is cool (especially in Super) but she's broke and doesn't seem to be too interested in working herself. :heh:

Daps
Of all the married Z fighters the one who won out was Krillin.

Android 18 will straight up ride or die for Krillin.:wow:

Nah bruh it's 100% Vegeta, married the richest woman on the planet who also would ride or die for Vegeta. She's slapped the fukking god of destruction because she didnt like the way he was treating her fam. She don't play

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being a saiyan prince with all types of super transformations getting your bytch took by a breh that works at UPS :wow:

All up in the capsule mansion with dirty work socks on

Doing a light workout session with the gravity set to 1.0

Bulma the only W Vegeta has to hit name. Minus well end it :wow: