if drake dont respond to this clowning of him at the nets by jay people he lost forever.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
So your bytch ass is just spamming this lame ass post all over the coli now huh? I wish I could neg you again right now. You fukking dweeb.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your bytch ass is just spamming this lame ass post all over the coli now huh? I wish I could neg you again right now. You fukking dweeb.
why the anger, its all in good fun? i posted in the sports section by mistake hence i took it down, it was always meant for here brehs. chill out, ya still got 1 more game.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
why the anger, its all in good fun? i posted in the sports section by mistake hence i took it down, it was always meant for here brehs. chill out, ya still got 1 more game.

Jesus christ, I wish I could round house your ass right now. fukk you, and your "ya still got 1 more game". Bullshyt..

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
the fukk:what:

its game 6 in brooklyn and jays nets blew out drake's raptors and the guys in charge of the jumbotron started clownin

now game 7 is in toronto..i wanna see drake have em do the same to jay tho:pachaha:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
somebody please explain this, I don't follow basketball

somebody please explain this, I don't follow basketball

in sports in general it is considered a personal violation to root for more than one team when your such an avid fan

over the years drake's fair-weather stance on his teams have caught up with him

resize

so what the OP is insinuating is that jay-z essentially gave drake the summerjam screen at the barclays showin him in yet another jersey rooting for another team, jay's lol.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what i understand from a reliable source, the real rason for the drake/jay beef is that drake wanted to do a stadium tour with rihanna, but jay shut that down and had her go with em instead. so thats why the emotions are flowing.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
So it's Nets via Raptors and Drake is in a Nets jersey?

Sorry, I'm not filling NBA at the present time.