if Eminem in your top5 DOA then your hip hop pass should be revoked ASAP

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is so overrated Man lol

and his music has aged horribly. go listen to that slim shady junk now and you'd probably laugh at yourself for liking such corny, gimmicky music.

dude dope as a MC but his catalog is do-do. he a true product of the machine. he dont got any classic albums. so if you got EM in your top5, then hand us that card and exit left swiftly.

STFARN

Banned
Daps
Op sounds like a crybaby no p*ssy gettin nikka

Keep your hip hop pass I been had hood pass and I been had able to roll up on your suburban black ass..

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Top 10-15 for me with top 20 being the cutoff, and I'm a huge fan.

Thing I wanna know is why is it that the only people that make threads about him on the coli are the people that don't like him.

Coli Quota. :yeshrug: The man can rap. How anyone feels about the man's discography on the hand is up to personal interpretation and opinion, but the fact is that he can rap. He's really about the art of MCing. I don't think Hop Hop passes should be revoked unless someone were to say he's the greatest of all time.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stuck in a rock and a hard place
Eminem, Pac and where God Stay

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Top 10-15 for me with top 20 being the cutoff, and I'm a huge fan.

Thing I wanna know is why is it that the only people that make threads about him on the coli are the people that don't like him.

It's obvious why you're a fan. The same reason why you were defending Justin Timberlake. :mjpls: