If Meek And Drake Beef Never Happened. Does Action Bronson Still Have A Career?

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Ghost was ready to get Action Bronson out the paint.

Bronson was backing down.

The sharks were circling the water getting ready to eat. Before everyone could turn on Bronson and go in for the kill, Meek jumped out the window and took all the attention off of them.

People lost interest and the beef was able to end quietly and Bronson was able to move on without this blemish on his track record.

That's my interpretation of the situation, or do you think if the beef was allowed to grow, Action would've held his own?

I personally think Action owes Meek a thank yoy.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How often has a kinda big rapper with good music had his career killed by anybody?
At the end of the day, the music comes first.

The white boy sells like 10 times more than Ghostface these days, Ghost couldn't kill him unless if he put a hit on him.

If Action fell the fukk off, was on his way down popularity wise and Ghost was so big that he could make him uncool to the general public. Then perhaps he could end his career. But those are 3 assumptions that are unreal.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Ghost's words/stance wasn't going to move the meter with Bronson's core fanbase..which is the whole point I guess.

EDIT: To be clear I love what Ghost had to say in the video. Leave my notifications alone lol

grandpianos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
butterfly effect anything is possible they might have formed a political ticket and we'd be pledgin allegiance to the iron flag