"If my sons chose reading over basketball, I wouldnt help them read or buy them books" LaVar Ball

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
:heh: 85 percent of the wild stuff this dude says is just jokes.. hes like that one no chill oldhead at every cookout who says he could beat anybody in everything... youre just supposed to sit back and laugh at all the wild shyt he be sayin and just fxck wit him like Marcellus just did.. How does he get some of yall so tense?

:why:I just dont understand why so many people are THIS heated and butthurt over some harmless ass comments.
This may open the floodgates where parents and marketing people get together and hype their kids and start pushing product. I can't really blame him, but white folks have a say of trying to destroy a Black man's confidence and quest for independence.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He said "I stay in my lane" :deadrose:

Thats a wild boy. He did the same dance as the dude from The Spirit of Truth after he beat Marcellus
you talkin about this dude:russ:
Shutyoass228rn.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehhhh I watched after he said that and he said he stays in his lane. He said he couldn't help them with reading, books etc. because that's not his strong suit

But if they needed help in athletics or getting stronger or faster then he could be of assistance

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:heh: 85 percent of the wild stuff this dude says is just jokes.. hes like that one no-chill oldhead at every cookout who says he could beat anybody in everything... youre just supposed to sit back and laugh at all the wild shyt he be sayin and just fxck wit him like Marcellus just did.. How does he get some of yall so tense?

:why:I just dont understand why so many people are THIS heated and butthurt over some harmless ass comments.

Kids now days actively look to be offended