If Porzingis gets these Knicks to the playoffs...He's the MVP right

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You never was. You a melo fan.

Suck my dikk. I was a Knicks fan longer than you've probably been alive, and before Melo ever committed to Syracuse. Get mad at me because I don't want to sit through another Frank Williams/Clearance Weatherspoon era of Knicks basketball

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suck my dikk. I was a Knicks fan longer than you've probably been alive, and before Melo ever committed to Syracuse. Get mad at me because I don't want to sit through another Frank Williams/Clearance Weatherspoon era of Knicks basketball
kp's brother kinda made it clear that they dont wanna go down that path
gives me some hope
gonna take a 1 year or 2 to clean up the mess phil created
come back home breh:blessed:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

:heh: I been watching the Knicks since 1990 bro, I don't really care how old you are, I'm not new to this either. You comparing this to Frank Williams/Clarence weatherspoon era based on nothing more than the fact that you feel Phil violated your idol melo is cornball shyt. I know deep down you mad as fukk that the Knicks look better without him.

Melo was never frazier, or ewing status as a knick breh. He had some good moments but he's not that guy. Get over it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
But you just did dumbass. Just admit that you are upset at how the Melo situation played out. Stanning a player in which the game has passed him by, shyt is cringeworthy to watch on the Thunder.

The Melo era past the 54 win championship is very similar to those eras. This is different, this is closer to a young Ewing era. We just need some growth and another piece and we are on a great path after moving from the black hole.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:heh: I been watching the Knicks since 1990 bro, I don't really care how old you are, I'm not new to this either. You comparing this to Frank Williams/Clarence weatherspoon era based on nothing more than the fact that you feel Phil violated your idol melo is cornball shyt. I know deep down you mad as fukk that the Knicks look better without him.

Melo was never frazier, or ewing status as a knick breh. He had some good moments but he's not that guy. Get over it.
He has clearly not watched the knicks at all this season. The whole vibe is different. It’s refreshing to watch.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
How you figure? He's carrying a 7 foot 3 center who's shooting below 50% and grabbing less than 8 rebounds to the playoffs :what:
If they make the playoffs, Jarret Jack should get strong MVP consideration. He's getting it done with bums on his team taking all the shots.

Did this faqqett really say Jarrett fukking Jack should be an MVP candidate. :what:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you just did dumbass. Just admit that you are upset at how the Melo situation played out. Stanning a player in which the game has passed him by, shyt is cringeworthy to watch on the Thunder.

The Melo era past the 54 win championship is very similar to those eras. This is different, this is closer to a young Ewing era. We just need some growth and another piece and we are on a great path after moving from the black hole.
Wtf
Lmaooooooooo