If reparations got approved will it be robbery proof ?

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
If every black person in America got over 60k how can it be sure mass robberies dont happen ? :patrice:

You got scammers and robbers everywhere, think of it if over 40 million ppl with over 60k in cash that is grounds for a whole mass of robberies.

scammer just have to target black ppl and nikkas in black cities just got to target any of there neighbors knows what's better than 60k another 60k :hubie:

Would the gov just not use cash ? or wat :jbhmm:

edit: now that I also think about it a lot of ados is in poor hoods full of non blacks and non ados that do sound like grounds for whole mass robberies :picard:

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
If you're scared, go to church. :yeshrug:

I'd be vigilant, and have smoke for anyone, tryin to finesse me, out my money. Cut my check.
I aint scared of nun tbh I most likely wouldn't even move anywhere new if I got the check rn :manny:

I'm just speaking of others like old folks and working ppl who might be legit targets

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Really hate this new trash ass troll poster. This dudes posts are so obviously anti- black propaganda.
TheColi own great detective in dis here thread keep up the good work

tumblr_par4avW9iT1tkb2p0o1_500.gifv

Why do y’all stay asking these smart-dumb prison questions :francis: it’s just a bad look for people over 30

Do better.
Breh I'm 20 not everyone a 80s baby dam and It's jus a question :gucci:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They won’t mail you check (at least I hope not), it will be wired into your account like your tax returns
Y’all are really responding to this shyt. Dude just started posting a few weeks, already in the Red. There’s only 1 new poster in here that’s worth a damn out of these newbies. ONE.
:francis:
Racist pawg a real PAWG calls cops on bw and lies and say she tried to shoot her edit: lock thread

gay ass white boy
Facts OP I never seen a ugly breh that body was lean like dead azz never did :sas2:

A leaned out body will maximize your looks like never before