If sony is winning this gen, they lost last gen. So which is it?

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Today's fanboy headlines are how sony sold 6.4million PS4's last quarter
But last gen, you couldn't get a straight answer out of sony on how many PS3's they sold

Now why is that :youngsabo:

When asked last gen, without announcing the change in policy they just started adding PS2 and PS3 sales as one. Nobody knew what happened til like 6months after they been doing it :laff: Then next gen comes, they come out the gate stronger, and now they wanna give you detailed stats of how many they moving?
You can't have it both ways :stop: Its clear what they had to do last gen. Where Lying is Mandatory :blessed:

They point out how they moved 1.1mil PS3's in the same period. Will the PS4 win this gen? Nobody knows, its too early to say. But we do know who won last gen WORLDWIDE. And its time we all recognize that. I'll recognize the Ps4 is the more popular system this gen so far. Even tho it sucks in comparison imo. Thats not what we talking about. Just sales. 360 = :win:

If not, then explain why you count the PS2's sold bruh :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When asked last gen, without announcing the change in policy they just started adding PS2 and PS3 sales as one.
Guess who is doing that now with their current and last generation console. Hint it ain't Nintendo or Sony.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The less expensive product out of the gate will outsell the competition when the competition is offering the same thing. Console exclusives worth fighting for aren't currently in existence this gen. Features have become promises and promises have become :duck:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
Guess who is doing that now with their current and last generation console. Hint it ain't Nintendo or Sony.
Well it can't b e nintendo because nintendo can't sell a Wii if they came for free with a McDouble :manny:
This gen, Xbox is reporting XB1's sold. Show me they not pal
hope you don't find the password for your @cockmeat_sandwich alias :scusthov:
This is the cockmeat alias. They changed the name :sadcam:
The less expensive product out of the gate will outsell the competition when the competition is offering the same thing. Console exclusives worth fighting for aren't currently in existence this gen. Features have become promises and promises have become :duck:
the Xbox never offered the same things tho. The system without any games is a technological marvel
It won electronic device of the year for 2013. Not because of RYSE bruh, because of all the features that most gamers overlook. Not saying you, other gamers who are not as intelligent as you

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Translation: I'm not gonna speak on it :umad:

http://www.vgchartz.com/#Last Generation

:youfury:

mvgifl.jpg

edit: I just noticed you got taken off your leash? :ohhh:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
http://www.vgchartz.com/#Last Generation

:youfury:

mvgifl.jpg

edit: I just noticed you got taken off your leash? :ohhh:
No I haven't :youngsabo:

Like you do, I could use many different names on here. I just chose not too. I'm not even gonna use this name like that. I just felt it would be :gladbron: If I did. But I'm already starting to regret it
Courtdog not good enough for a place like this :to:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No I haven't :youngsabo:

Like you do, I could use many different names on here. I just chose not too. I'm not even gonna use this name like that. I just felt it would be :gladbron: If I did. But I'm already starting to regret it
Courtdog not good enough for a place like this :to:

Only got one name. Sorry.

Hold up, you aint PS4 no more either? :skip: