If The Majority Of Black Men Were Raised On Tupac.....

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
AKA Black Jesus.

There would be millions of revolutionaries, less single mothers, more black men about politics in America for their own best interest, as well as better hip hop music.

If any of you bytch ass nikkas disagree with that, I would love to see you buried in a 6-foot grave.

Chester County, Pennsylvania , nikka.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Funny tho. When a nikkas like cole, Kendrick, And wale do what the o.p say, they get met with hate.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
:russ:@ the tags. "Men of the Tupac" I love Pac but he wasn't a cult leader and he was most famous for his thugging days. To be honest that's when his music was the best I think. Beats were fire. His flow was harder sounding. The filter on his voice that made him sound like God speaking in a large cave, wooo,
:whew:

Finally, his delivery was one of the Goat.

But seriously, it's more important that we learn from the people he learned from. That takes time. We'll get there.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Funny tho. When a nikkas like cole, Kendrick, And wale do what the o.p say, they get met with hate.
Because it's not real passion like Tupac used in his songs. You could hear from the bottom of his stomach plus, the emotion in his voice lyric by lyric each time he touched the track was felt. That kind of Hip Hop is not around anymore. Most of today's artist, are too politically correct to be even compared to Tupac Shakur.

Last edited:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Because it's not real passion like Tupac used in his songs. You could hear from the bottom of his stomach plus, the emotion in his voice lyric by lyric each time he touched the track was felt. That kind of Hip Hop is not around anymore. Most of today's artist, are too politically correct to be even compared compared to Tupac Shakur.

Go take ya meds.