If the racial dynamic of sports was reversed with black owners and white players would you still sup

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Support
The quality is still the same except the players are white majority and the owners are black majority? Are you still watching the NBA when Danny valid is the best player in the league? If Jimmy cracker it was the best running back in the NFL what do you think?
Would you say pro sports and tgeir combine was slavery?
Just wondering while I embark on my 5 hr drive

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I don't see how white players could possibly be as entertaining/skilled as black players. Having said that, it is a little absurd that for how many of our athletes are black, that there's only ONE black team owner in all of American pro sports.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
So the NFL is loaded with respected black QB's who aren't shoehorned into a particular stereotype and criticized to an inordinate degree compared to their contemporaries? Yeah I'd still watch. Idk what the makeup of my team is tbh I'll support the Panthers no matter what. The NBA I'd still watch too there's some solid representation for non black players in the league as is

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So the NFL is loaded with respected black QB's who aren't shoehorned into a particular stereotype and criticized to an inordinate degree compared to their contemporaries? Yeah I'd still watch. Idk what the makeup of my team is tbh I'll support the Panthers no matter what. The NBA I'd still watch too there's some solid representation for non black players in the league as is
Yea but the nba is 80% white and the nfl would have more black qbs and coaches but rb,wr,db,lb,dine are all majority white.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yea but the nba is 80% white and the nfl would have more black qbs and coaches but rb,wr,db,lb,dine are all majority white.

So long as the players aren't being discriminated against or something I'd be ok with that. The way QB's are glorified it wouldn't even feel like a league where blacks are the minority these guys dominate the headlines, and then you'll have your talents at other minority positions to follow like Jordy/Watt/Edelman/H. Smith/Weddle/Kuechly etc

I'm still watching the NBA b/c I enjoy the game itself and would've gotten to watch the likes of Dirk win a title in '11 & Nash winning b2b MVP's. Bird/McHale dominating the 80's, Rick winning a title against all odds in the mid 70's etc

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yes

Why would i not watch?

Idk just seeing where some brothas minds are at.
It'd be weird for me cheering a buncha white dudes. Don't know if black folk would still be as interested if it's a lot of Dillon McPeckerwoods dominating the field and courts. Just interested in social dynamics. Would black folk still be pro player or switch to pro owner. Stuff like that

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Racist infrastructure that America is built on wouldn't support this. Slavery would have to be the other way around or wasn't apart of this country's history. I would still watch though:yeshrug: