If tripple g fights canelo. Who would win

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Co-sign this post

I love Canelo's skill, but truth is truth. He's already been in the ring with GGG...he knows how the sparring went, which is why he's not in a hurry to get back in the ring vs GGG and get his 2nd biggest purse:manny:
and you could also say that's why little g refuses to meet at a catchweight...he's been in the ring with canelo and knows what he's made of. that's why he doesn't want to sacrifice anything. and he knows canelo was only 19 at the time. the difference between canelo then and now is night and day. in every aspect.

can't wait til canelo exposes this dude....gonna be uppin posts for months:CaneloRejoice:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
and you could also say that's why little g refuses to meet at a catchweight...he's been in the ring with canelo and knows what he's made of. that's why he doesn't want to sacrifice anything. and he knows canelo was only 19 at the time. the difference between canelo then and now is night and day. in every aspect.

can't wait til canelo exposes this dude....gonna be uppin posts for months:CaneloRejoice:
Refresh my memory...

Didn't they spar when Nelo was like 20 years old and 147 pounds?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Unless GGG was lying about not being hurt, he takes Canelo's lunch.

You guys are mistaking a Silver medalist, undefeated Pro for Angulo & Kirkland???:what:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Refresh my memory...

Didn't they spar when Nelo was like 20 years old and 147 pounds?
yea around the time canelo fought matthew hatton. dude was green as fukk back then. and the only person who said canelo got hurt in sparring was doug fishcer who's a little g dikk rider. other reports say the sparring was even and they both landed big shots on each other. that's why you see abel sanchez saying little g went easy on him all the time. if canelo really got hurt like that, I doubt his team would have let him spar little g again. they sparred 3 times.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
lol.....c'mon breh.

Imagine if Wilder's next fight was against a blown up cruiserweight. shyt look what he gets for fighting the fighters he does. Golovkin does the exact same thing, yet is ranked #3 p4p :jbhmm: Triple G has 2 paper belts, at least Wilder beat Stiverne to get his lol.

I don't agree with his p4p rating

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't matter Canelo said GGG is too old for him to fight , remember (cotto and mosley weren't tho)
When I click a thread and see people comparing GGG to CTE having zombies like Angulo and Kirkland I know it's time to :snooze:
According to the coli GGG is a one sided cake walk for Canelo and yet golden boy is avoiding that huge easy pay day like the plague for some reason. Dumb nikkas keep spreading this narrative that GGG is a mindless puncher as if the Lemiuex fight never happened. I love kell brook but it'll be good for GGG to display his skills against against an elite opponent and give me another reference point when talking to biased casuals

Well, for what it's worth....Floyd fans were saying this for years about Pac being a one sided cake walk, and Pac fans spewed the same narrative you just did.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Well, for what it's worth....Floyd fans were saying this for years about Pac being a one sided cake walk, and Pac fans spewed the same narrative you just did.

Floyd never dropped a belt to escape Manny Pacquiao as his mandatory though like Canelo did GGG:stopitslime:

Wait.....he did do that:ohhh::sas2:

Good post breh:salute: