If Trump legalized weed and exonerated weed sentences...

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if I'd vote for him based just on that, but I've always said whoever does it or talks about decriminalizing or legalizing is guaranteed to win.

This is why I don't get why Democrats don't stomp for this shyt federally heavy. I understand the corporatists who probably get paid by tobacco companies to be against any legalization but people like Bernie Sanders or Warren should be making an argument for legalization. It's time and trust it will get a ton of people to the booths. It's a no brainier.

Who ever is first in saying " my administration will work with a new Congress to legalize weed" will win.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if I'd vote for him based just on that, but I've always said whoever does it or talks about decriminalizing or legalizing is guaranteed to win.

This is why I don't get why Democrats don't stomp for this shyt federally heavy. I understand the corporatists who probably get paid by tobacco companies to be against any legalization but people like Bernie Sanders or Warren should be making an argument for legalization. It's time and trust it will get a ton of people to the booths. It's a no brainier.

Who ever is first in saying " my administration will work with a new Congress to legalize weed" will win.

Breh both parties have said they would support it

It’s dumbass Turtle Face Mitch that is the main roadblock in it because he is saying he wouldn’t take it up

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Breh both parties have said they would support it

It’s dumbass Turtle Face Mitch that is the main roadblock in it because he is saying he wouldn’t take it up

Saying and making it a campaign goal is different. I need to go check some websites to see where the candidates are standing on it, as an official campaign goal

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man..

Everyone don't smoke weed or has been in jail..
I know you dudes are just talking about yourselves but maybe not about jail but a large enough of the population smokes weed or has no problem with it to the point it's just archaic and silly our government still puts people in jail and charge them with felonies sometimes for something less harmful than alcohol.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Bernie, Yang and Warren said they’ll legalize it.