If u work a job that u hate you're a bytch

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean if u got a good career that your satisfied with, more power too you. Bit of I got a job that u hate, why the fukk do u go? Stop being a punk and start a business. I got my little side hustle I'm building into a juggernaut. But I still get this wack ass part time job at a fukking print shop. They keep the black people hours of course, they think their slick.

But I got my side thing supplementing my income, and I even worry about them playing games with me anymore. I can picture their face when they type in the schedule, all smug and shyt like 'these n1ggers gonna have a rough fall muhahahaha' doing the evil white ppl laugh. But little do they know, I'm good, I'm on defense like Mayweather shoulder rolling racism.

Plus it's fly when you're an entrepreneur, u can do shyt to make things uncomfortable for cacs. I be driving through dead ass downtown banging my future tapes. Bass pumping, cacs be in their suits staring like 'why isn't that negro out here begging like the rest of them' naw not me, never me. I'm in Starbucks, cac working behind the counter was hating hard, mothafukka had to serve me ice cold lemonade...i got my back to him, I can feel the tension. The power is fulfilling it's giving a boner.

Yeah man, that's black power shyt. Economics...that's freedom, u don't got to deal with nobody u don't want to...and when I blow, i really won't have to deal with none of these motherfukkers, because I even be in this fukking city, except Christmas

So if you're working a job u hate, you're a bytch and coward. U need to watch that may Turner film and get motivated , because of your satisfied with picking cotton in 2016 my nikka don't hate on the brothers and sisters that aren't

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I mean if u got a good career that your satisfied with, more power too you. Bit of I got a job that u hate, why the fukk do u go? Stop being a punk and start a business. I got my little side hustle I'm building into a juggernaut. But I still get this wack ass part time job at a fukking print shop. They keep the black people hours of course, they think their slick.

But I got my side thing supplementing my income, and I even worry about them playing games with me anymore. I can picture their face when they type in the schedule, all smug and shyt like 'these n1ggers gonna have a rough fall muhahahaha' doing the evil white ppl laugh. But little do they know, I'm good, I'm on defense like Mayweather shoulder rolling racism.

Plus it's fly when you're an entrepreneur, u can do shyt to make things uncomfortable for cacs. I be driving through dead ass downtown banging my future tapes. Bass pumping, cacs be in their suits staring like 'why isn't that negro out here begging like the rest of them' naw not me, never me. I'm in Starbucks, cac working behind the counter was hating hard, mothafukka had to serve me ice cold lemonade...i got my back to him, I can feel the tension. The power is fulfilling it's giving a boner.

Yeah man, that's black power shyt. Economics...that's freedom, u don't got to deal with nobody u don't want to...and when I blow, i really won't have to deal with none of these motherfukkers, because I even be in this fukking city, except Christmas

So if you're working a job u hate, you're a bytch and coward. U need to watch that may Turner film and get motivated , because of your satisfied with picking cotton in 2016 my nikka don't hate on the brothers and sisters that aren't
i respect it:ehh:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jobs ruin lives, we need to learn from Muslims and and Jews...fukk working for somebody d bag that got his position probably from giving somebody a blow job

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
Sometimes you have to do what you don't want to now to be able to get what you want later. It could be a position that's temporary, getting you from one phase of your career to the next, build rapport/save money/gain a skill/make connections then leave later for what you want to do.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man....we black gods..we ain't servants

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Sorry, but employed people don't take advice from adults who live with their mom

That's a zinger coming from a fellow Buffalo resident :russ:

Apparently there is one Black dude up there that can make a good living legally.

What's your excuse @DrX ???

Yeah man....we black gods..we ain't servants

How can you be a God when you got to work to eat???:mjlol:

I don't know if you understand the definition of "God" but typically they shoot lightning bolts upon peons for fun and sit down on mountaintops sipping tea, not scraggling selling some white rock to CACs for change.:pachaha:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alotta anger in this thread, as expected....from the corporation nikkas of course....they dont know what its like to walk up and down these streets with hair on your face and bass in your voice