If You Cheat On Your Girlfriend or Wife, That Means

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
images

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you don't love her, so stop saying that you do. If you did, then you wouldn't have cheated.

You don't love or respect her and she should leave after she get revenge$$$$

Just letting you all know. :queen:
Nah it just means you had a moment of weakness

The problem with your thread is you thinking about how a man thinks if he was a woman. When women cheat its because the love is gone. Men cheat because p*ssy is good.

But sometimes, the love is gone. Most times, its not. You just gotta nikka bytches like and he exploits this.

Giselle

Daps
Nah it just means you had a moment of weakness

The problem with your thread is you thinking about how a man thinks if he was a woman. When women cheat its because the love is gone. Men cheat because p*ssy is good.

But sometimes, the love is gone. Most times, its not. You just gotta nikka bytches like and he exploits this.

The op is right, you are wrong :queen:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
When women cheat its because the love is gone. Men cheat because p*ssy is good.

I can say it does seem like this is the case majority of the time. I'm not giving nikkas a pass for cheating just cause he has a taste for some new puss, but usually it was just the puss. They tend to have no intention on changing their relationship if possible.

A women cheating is currently working on her get out plan and in transition. She ain't really on some side dikk shyt, she making plans to eventually replace someone.

There are of course exceptions to the rules, but this seems to be the common theme.

Giselle

Daps
Yea you can still love her. You just didn't love her strong enough to the point where you had enough respect not to cheat on her. And in that case, you probably shouldn't have her.

And I see that shyt crossed out, revenge cheating fukked up too.

:ufdup:

I guess you didn't $ee the dollar $igns.

Smart people know that revenge cheating doesn't work, because if the cheater cared that much about you, then he/she wouldn't have cheated.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can say it does seem like this is the case majority of the time. I'm not giving nikkas a pass for cheating just cause he has a taste for some new puss, but usually it was just the puss. They tend to have no intention on changing their relationship if possible.

A women cheating is currently working on her get out plan and in transition. She ain't really on some side dikk shyt, she making plans to eventually replace someone.

There are of course exceptions to the rules, but this seems to be the common theme.
nikkas that cheat are actually more romantic.

Women that cheat wont even ask you if you're hungry when you come home.