If You Don't Believe In Abortions, You Should Not Be Having Casual Unprotected Sex!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The worst of the worst, at least for LSA. I got pregnant by a man that I was in a purely casual relationship with, heavily low emphasis on the word relationship because we didn't talk a whole lot outside of our meetings.

We're both college educated and fairly intelligent people :duck:, except when it came to sex obviously. But we both took responsibility for our actions and have been cordial through the process. He came along to almost all of my appointments and bought even high ticket items before having a paternity test. He was present at the hospital for delivery, but my mom and sister insisted on being in the delivery room.

I didn't think too much of being a single mother until the baby actually arrived. Everyone around me assumed I was married, so it was weird, and it started to get to me. I was expected to present the baby on social media and all that, but I struggled much more with the reality of my situation than I expected. I wasn't so happy to make "arrival" posts anymore. I'm not sure that I'll ever get over having my child in such a non-traditional way. I'm the only one in my family to do anything like this, and no one expected that from ME of all people. I didn't expect that from myself, but it happened, because I couldn't go through with an abortion. Really I didn't even entertain the idea of it.

I'm from a fairly small town, and it made me nervous to think what people were saying about it, but it's not as if that kind of talk would ever get to my ears, as it hasn't so far. My mother shamed me at times as she can't fathom the idea that casual sex even exists. She insists that I did this on purpose and keeps "accusing" me of loving the man, which annoys me so much. I understand in her mind that you don't have sex with someone unless you love them but oh well. I find it incredibly ironic you know, that I thought I was taking the moral step-above (I'd rather not use the term "high ground") by not aborting, but my child is forever physical evidence of "sleeping around" when I know my body count is nowhere near some people's. I'd still be some kind of angel in the perception of others if I had eliminated my pregnancy.

In the end, my side of the family and the father's side of the family (extended and all) are crazy about our little one who is well taken care of. Not many children in single parent homes have that, even some children in two-parent homes don't have that. I'm incredibly grateful for that.

This woman gets pregnant by a man she was in a casual relationship with, which whom the only time they spent together was sex. No condoms, plan b, abortion nothing. Purposely bring a child into a single parent household.

This woman is retarded. Raising a child is no easy feat, especially alone. All the freedoms she had before she ain't gonna have them anymore. She's more worried about how people will feel about her being a single mother versus the fact that she's bringing her child into a fukked up situation.

What is she going to tell her child when they ask where Daddy is and why Mommy and Daddy aren't together? "Oh we were just having sex irresponsibly and it wasn't serious but we still had you anyway".

And she probably curved a bunch of genuine good men who would commit to her for a dude that just sees her as someone to have sex with. She's going to go to these same men and expect them to marry her and put in work even though she's a single mother smh.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your last paragraph sounds like projection and bitterness.

However I fully agree with the title.
Sex leads to kids... period.

I'm not hard on people who get unexpectedly pregnant, but I just can't argue with the logic of "if you didn't have sex, you wouldn't have a kid.

The only reason I kept my virginity as long as I did was because I wasn't ready to be a dad, period. That's it.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Your last paragraph sounds like projection and bitterness.

However I fully agree with the title.
Sex leads to kids... period.

I'm not hard on people who get unexpectedly pregnant, but I just can't argue with the logic of "if you didn't have sex, you wouldn't have a kid.

The only reason I kept my virginity as long as I did was because I wasn't ready to be a dad, period. That's it.
It is neither projection nor bitterness. I'm only 22 and I'm not looking to settle down right now let alone with a single mother.

It's just something I have seen personally and hear about. I know men who came in and stepped up as stepfathers to children by two different fathers that weren't theirs biologically and the woman they committed to had no children by them. I don't even care about all that. It's about the children. Adults can do whatever they want as long as it isn't affecting children that have no power nor say.

If she wants to curve certain men over men that just want her for sex then by all means. But don't bring children into the mess on some "I don't believe in abortion".

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
People in general need to be a lot smarter about casual sex. Most people think it's a game until there's a pregnancy...or they get burnt. That being "allergic to condoms" shyt is dumb. Protect yourself so you can have a peace of mind. That lovely sensation ain't worth yrs of hassle down the line assuming you don't want anything more with the woman.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I'm not reading all that shyt, but I agree with the title. Why bring an unwanted or unplanned child in the world because of your carelessness? No one asks to be born, if that abortion will save you from almost two decades of misery then I'm all for it. I pray that I will never be in that position to decide on my unborn child's life or death :francis:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if it was a kid that was never meant to be, i truly dont see the problem in aborting it besides the mess :yeshrug:

if you and some chick are fukkin, and you both know that its not about having kids. aborting a kid that comes of the situation isnt any different than the usual pullout

I think what the OP is talking about people who are completely fine with casual, raw sex but are completely anti-abortion and anti-being a single mother.

You can't have it 3-ways, not how life works :manny:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People in general need to be a lot smarter about casual sex. Most people think it's a game until there's a pregnancy...or they get burnt. That being "allergic to condoms" shyt is dumb. Protect yourself so you can have a peace of mind. That lovely sensation ain't worth yrs of hassle down the line assuming you don't want anything more with the woman.

I'll take it a stop further and say people really shouldn't even be having pre-marital sex but i'll let this thread cook :sas2:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I think what the OP is talking about people who are completely fine with casual, raw sex but are completely anti-abortion and anti-being a single mother.

You can't have it 3-ways, not how life works :manny:
I don't advocate single motherhood at all unless it's from rape or adoption. Children do better in homes with two parents. If you don't believe in abortion but are fine with being a single mother, you still shouldn't be having casual, unprotected sex with men who aren't willing to build a family with you. That's bringing children into fukked up situations.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't advocate single motherhood at all unless it's from rape or adoption. Children do better in homes with two parents. If you don't believe in abortion but are fine with being a single mother, you still shouldn't be having casual, unprotected sex with men who aren't willing to build a family with you. That's bringing children into fukked up situations.

Yep, basically boils down to:

-Pro Raw/Casual Sex
-Anti-Abortion
-Anti-Single Parenthood

Choose 2 max, can't have all 3.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm not reading all that shyt, but I agree with the title. Why bring an unwanted or unplanned child in the world because of your carelessness? No one asks to be born, if that abortion will save you from almost two decades of misery then I'm all for it. I pray that I will never be in that position to decide on my unborn child's life or death :francis:
There's condoms breh :sas2:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Birth control is free on a lot of paid health plans and damn near all free clinic plans. I know it has effects on womens bodies but I really don't see how people are getting unwanted pregnancies in 2016.

You can get free condoms and free birth control like candy now days